Jason

What would you like to see?

Future content at OS-Scape?   99 members have voted

1. 1. What content would you like us to focus on in the coming weeks? (We may work on more than one option but we would like to see what the community desires most currently, this question is multiple choice)

• New OSRS content such as Inferno, a possible raiding system, and so on.
    • Combat efficiency, tweaks to the wilderness, and aiming to boost wilderness activity.
    • Economy changes, including shops, NPC drop tables, BM per kill, Killstreaks.
    • Other content (Post below but note that this is more aimed towards main features such as Minigames, items, or content we may be missing, not small tweaks)
  2. 2. Would you like to see Development Diaries and have more of a behind the scenes look at OS-Scape and Administration/Development progress, almost like a fortnightly news article that could include Staff/Key player interviews and informative content.

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. What do you Enjoy most about OS-Scape

• Community (Communicating, Speaking to friends etc)
    • Wilderness (Including Pking/Clanning)
    • Gambling
    • Skilling/Grinding for your accomplishments.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
61 posts in this topic

Hey guys, this post is all about gathering information and giving the community a chance to communicate with us, read carefully and be honest!

As excited i am to see new and great content for the server such as raids, i just want some clarification on my first vote. Does that mean ignoring previous content/fixes and just going forward and skipping to raids and such ie. sire / other bosses / skilling etc... Making clues actual clues with steps

Hey it's Code here n I'd just like to say you need to fix the combat system you can't even use granite maul from 2 steps away or  whatever it is on OSRS, Also  A main problem to why I don't play on "Joyce" or "Code" to pk anymore is because you can't eat until after the granite maul hits you, for example you armadyl god sword spec to granite maul spec even if you eat before the granite maul hits, it's as if the granite maul blocks that out an doesn't allow you to eat until after the hit. Which makes it near impossible to survive any hits mostly. That is the main thing I think needs to be worked on. Thanks for listening.

5 minutes ago, Missashley said:

As excited i am to see new and great content for the server such as raids, i just want some clarification on my first vote. Does that mean ignoring previous content/fixes and just going forward and skipping to raids and such ie. sire / other bosses / skilling etc... Making clues actual clues with steps

You could include that below which the "Other" option stated, as you have, and that will now also be considered!

I would love to see a tournament system. [W2]

And more PvM & Skilling content. (Like Tick manipulation - Barbarian Fishing -  MLM - Blast Furnace - Sire - Vet'ion) [W3/W1] 

Keep shops the same, Keep Ge , Work on wildy bosses maybe better drops or different items, or just different bosses keep skot tho its fine, Aswell increase Ballista stats everyone liked it op and its crashing in price , and tbh since we got ge now and shits outta shops just reset the eco best thing for ever its too unstable and ecos fucked.

fix gmaul quick for pure pking haha atm insta only works if u 50% spec w msb+distance

1 hour ago, Code said:

Hey it's Code here n I'd just like to say you need to fix the combat system you can't even use granite maul from 2 steps away or  whatever it is on OSRS, Also  A main problem to why I don't play on "Joyce" or "Code" to pk anymore is because you can't eat until after the granite maul hits you, for example you armadyl god sword spec to granite maul spec even if you eat before the granite maul hits, it's as if the granite maul blocks that out an doesn't allow you to eat until after the hit. Which makes it near impossible to survive any hits mostly. That is the main thing I think needs to be worked on. Thanks for listening.

ye i want gmaul fix quick too this one atm is totally shit make it insta 100% n not 50% or change like it was b4 this is 3rd time fucking it up...

Make the armadyl hilt drop rate @ arma boss more rare, age should definitely not be anywhere below 100k.. you guys took it out of store and the price was at 80k for a while but it just went back down to 40-50 after a few weeks. Ags should be in the same price value as other items such as claws, arcane etc.

Bring back pid.

Fix the constant delay, I always feel as if the server is constantly delayed and it pisses me off that everything is so unresponsive. It hasn't always been like this and my internet is fine... It's not like this on other servers.

more features to have for donaters? like di zone? and some bennfits more than only a preset and yell timer?

its supposed to be a pvp server not only 20 pking and 80 in the ge hugging pixels  make it more active and worth being in wild increase the pvp drops in bm and key chances ,add a pvp shop? so newcommers can  make money on here? list goes on

or add a better money making method from pking so ppl wont quit after getting cleaned, the only thing i see hard in this server is rebuilding who would want to spend 1 hour in mb for 30k bm tbh like common?

I'd love to see new content such as raids, inferno, etc. Come into the game as I feel it would bring the experience of osrs while enjoying oss :)

1) perfect combat (ticks n shit)

2) add raids/ other new content then RESET ECO.

3) advertise for more players, server was hella fun at 800+ players where every part of the wilderness would be populated.

maybe add a 2011 bounty hunter type system? one where you have a chance at receiving tier 1-10 emblem (or random pk items) from killing people in the wilderness, emblems can be then sold to bh shop for bm. higher chance of receiving emblem in 'hot zones' e.g 35s/44s/magebank/singlestrip (no multi cos boosting), would really boost wilderness activity i think. This isnt too disgusting looking either cos emblems are on the real game.

buff the shit out of wilderness bosses they are not worth doing at all atm.

Make callista the best boss for making money in game, add a teleport to lvl 40 single strip and remove ;;gdz (+ ;;easts maybe) = callista multi + single strip will b poppin

make demonic gorillas non aggro????? should have been done a year ago literally. would make pking there viable without needing 6/7/8+ (if there are no pvmers there).

• Buff Ballista
  • Reintroduce Dragon Thrownaxes
  • Introduce inferno/Infernal Cape
  • Fix Granite Maul or revert it's spec back to how it was
  • Buff void range back
  • Buff Serp helms back from +3 Str to +5 Str
  • Fix demonic gorillas prayer switch (It's always a 0 on the last hit before prayer switch)

Not everything has to be exactly the same way it's in OSRS. 

2 hours ago, Code said:

1 minute ago, Skys Alive said:
  • Buff Ballista
  • Buff void range back

ye revert gmaul back.. this is 3rd time its fucked lols

5 minutes ago, B 0 S N A said:

1) perfect combat (ticks n shit)

2) add raids/ other new content then RESET ECO.

3) advertise for more players, server was hella fun at 800+ players where every part of the wilderness would be populated.

maybe add a 2011 bounty hunter type system? one where you have a chance at receiving tier 1-10 emblem (or random pk items) from killing people in the wilderness, emblems can be then sold to bh shop for bm. higher chance of receiving emblem in 'hot zones' e.g 35s/44s/magebank/singlestrip (no multi cos boosting), would really boost wilderness activity i think. This isnt too disgusting looking either cos emblems are on the real game.

buff the shit out of wilderness bosses they are not worth doing at all atm.

Make callista the best boss for making money in game, add a teleport to lvl 40 single strip and remove ;;gdz (+ ;;easts maybe) = callista multi + single strip will b poppin

make demonic gorillas non aggro????? should have been done a year ago literally. would make pking there viable without needing 6/7/8+ (if there are no pvmers there).

+

Dont take months to fix major bugs like runes bm risk glitch??? so many raggers in the wilderness cos of this (do ;;easts any time of the day), seems like ragging is allowed now anyway whatsup with that? seen people bolting @ edgehills+easts all day,  b4 this shit wasnt tolerated and would result in a mac ban? 

2 hours ago, Code said:

This +1

5 minutes ago, Skys Alive said:
  • Buff Ballista
  • Buff void range back
  • Fix demonic gorillas prayer switch (It's always a 0 on the last hit before prayer switch)

- ballista- nope doesnt need buff leave as it is on 07, was fucking retarded the way it was b4 so overpowered, could actually hit 90+ at one point if you want that back go fuck urself

- ?

- ye

- ye bring back pid

- no fuck off

-no

- ?

ye it does idiot? 07 based priv server why would u want it any other way? ballista void rusher idiot guy

actually i agree with restoring void range, was balanced at max cmb ^ sry m8

20 minutes ago, B 0 S N A said:

5 minutes ago, B 0 S N A said:

This +1

- ballista- nope doesnt need buff leave as it is on 07, was fucking retarded the way it was b4 so overpowered, could actually hit 90+ at one point if you want that back go fuck urself

- ?

- ye

- ye bring back pid

- no fuck off

-no

- ?

ye it does idiot? 07 based priv server why would u want it any other way? ballista void rusher idiot guy

Can you please learn to use the forums and quote properly? Also there's absolutely no need to flame me for my opinion.
Also if everything was exactly how it was on OSRS, why would people rather play an RSPS instead of the main game?

Nor am I suggesting to buff the ballista back to it's clear overpowerness, no. I'm suggesting a slight buff as in it's speed and max hit. Quoting J-mods back when Ballista was firstly introduced; "It's an AGS for ranged." Therefore it should meet the standards of being powerful but right now it's just trash.

Add a tournament system, that allows players to participate in daily and os-scape will be great :)

before you start coding new shit, atleast fix major bugs b4 that - the rune glitch, like every clan abuses this (bring 100k death runes or w/e and u can atk any1 regardless of risk protection) so retards like solidtag etc. have raggers that constantly attack other teams. Also as their are a few mods in solidtag so rtards abusing this that are in solidtag don't get punished but if it's someone else doing the same thing to them the solidtag mods will jail them. 

eco reset please ty. Makes game fun to play again and everyone has to grind back for his items

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor