Jason

What would you like to see?

Future content at OS-Scape?   99 members have voted

1. 1. What content would you like us to focus on in the coming weeks? (We may work on more than one option but we would like to see what the community desires most currently, this question is multiple choice)

• New OSRS content such as Inferno, a possible raiding system, and so on.
    • Combat efficiency, tweaks to the wilderness, and aiming to boost wilderness activity.
    • Economy changes, including shops, NPC drop tables, BM per kill, Killstreaks.
    • Other content (Post below but note that this is more aimed towards main features such as Minigames, items, or content we may be missing, not small tweaks)
  2. 2. Would you like to see Development Diaries and have more of a behind the scenes look at OS-Scape and Administration/Development progress, almost like a fortnightly news article that could include Staff/Key player interviews and informative content.

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. What do you Enjoy most about OS-Scape

• Community (Communicating, Speaking to friends etc)
    • Wilderness (Including Pking/Clanning)
    • Gambling
    • Skilling/Grinding for your accomplishments.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
61 posts in this topic

for the first question id like to see a little bit of all the answers thrown into the game

If you're going to add inferno and Raids, I think we'd all agree that we're happy to wait longer for them to release long as they are done well, don't make it bang up content please <3

On 7/25/2017 at 7:02 PM, Netsky said:

Like said before multiple times:

• More benefits for donators
  • Abyssal Sire
  • Catacombs (For the new economy world)
  • Vote rewards for the new economy world

All those things are on the list. :)

On 14/07/2017 at 3:17 PM, Wanted X said:

I would love to see a tournament system. [W2]

And more PvM & Skilling content. (Like Tick manipulation - Barbarian Fishing -  MLM - Blast Furnace - Sire - Vet'ion) [W3/W1] 

only thing with that is it would be used for people jailed to get out quick but good idea and tourney i deffo agree

Another very helpful change for clanning in general would be to look at the risk protection system again and find a way that kids cant just take 3 items and still be able to bolt kids in max.

You should add vote rewards. This encourages people to vote more so that the server receives more popularity and more people will get to notice it. And merge realism and economy. Better have 30 people on 1 server than 15 - 15 on both in my opinion. 

Its a real shame that you guys killed the server and then turned things around. People would actually play if you were always this transparent.

I would like to see The minigame: CastleWars.

since its a server that is not restricted by jagex or anything else make unique rewards for it.

i love this minigame and i would love to see it in here.

Kthx beloved Pixels

Thank you to all of you for your generous feedback. Inferno is currently our main focus and after this we will recoup and pick up our next focus. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor