Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Airo

World 1 & 3 Follow-up Post

43 posts in this topic

Sad to hear world 1 is closing, hopefully this new world will be just as great :).

On 7/24/2017 at 1:13 AM, Dreas said:

Can you please help me with w3->w2 transfers? Been waiting for days and nobody has helped. Please pm me on forums.

Make a forums post and we'll get round to it man.

Is this available for ironmen?

On 2017-07-22 at 3:36 AM, Airo said:

I donated money on world 1 & 3, will I be compensated?

We will not be refunding any donations that were made. We understand that this is frustrating and it's not a position we want to be in, but it's just not feasible.

Your donator ranks will carry over to world 2 and to the new world. On the new world, we plan to reward players for the actual donator rank itself and not give them specific items. You will still be able to purchase certain cosmetic items but most of the reward will come from benefits that the rank gives. I'm not going to speak too much on this as it's not certain, but we will update the community on it as it's being worked on.

Players who have donated for prayer scrolls on world 1 & 3 are able to have them transferred to world 2. Please contact a staff member for this.

1 minute ago, Kindra32 said:

Is this available for ironmen?

Yes

The biggest appeal of OS-Scape to me personally was the realistic feel compared to the real game.  I believe if you remove that aspect you'll lose a unique aspect of your server among the hundreds of others who claim the exact traits & features you do.  Another personal plus for me is a server with some degree of difficultly to it.  And seeing as you've clearly stated playing with a more difficult setting would render no advantages, that's a huge down draw, though not many others share my enthusiasm about grinding on a RSPS.

Anyways, hopefully the newest server you're planning to make is successful, if not oh well.  You'll join a long, long, long list of servers that promised great things to its communities and fell short or simply took the money and ran.  Good luck.

27 minutes ago, Flightt said:

The biggest appeal of OS-Scape to me personally was the realistic feel compared to the real game.  I believe if you remove that aspect you'll lose a unique aspect of your server among the hundreds of others who claim the exact traits & features you do.  Another personal plus for me is a server with some degree of difficultly to it.  And seeing as you've clearly stated playing with a more difficult setting would render no advantages, that's a huge down draw, though not many others share my enthusiasm about grinding on a RSPS.

Anyways, hopefully the newest server you're planning to make is successful, if not oh well.  You'll join a long, long, long list of servers that promised great things to its communities and fell short or simply took the money and ran.  Good luck.

I am slightly concerned about the harder game-modes not having ANY benefits too. Although I'll still be picking the hardest game-mode no matter what, I think that things such as slower prayer drain rate in PvM, a slight drop-rate boost and the double drops from W1 all go a long way in keeping players interested and active.

Would like to see at least something for the players choosing to dedicate MUCH more of their time on the server by choosing a more 'long-term' game-mode such as Realism on W1. Afterall, you didn't see many, if any at all, classic or laid-back players right at the end on W1 - it was just Ironmen and realism mode players. 

Will be interesting to see what drove @Jason & Airo to this decision.

1 hour ago, Book said:

have yall started talking about the new eco ?

I'd hope that if they had, we would've also had some insight into their actual plans.

Sad to see W1 & W3 go, looking forward to the new one. Good luck and cheers.

On Saturday, July 22, 2017 at 8:56 AM, Jason said:

They're beyond revival, instead of continuing to slowly cater and catch up on a server only capable of reaching 50-80 players, we're taking a risk and looking to expand into having the largest and most successful economy based world on all of RSPS' currently. I respect your opinion and distaste towards the idea, best of luck and i hope you find what you're looking for.

Look at what happened last time you tried something new. You idiots hyped both worlds with this merge then just throw all the work we W1 and w3 players put in. Months of slaving over a computer and wasting our irl time and money for a bunch of idiots who have no clue about private servers to throw it all away. All this is going to cause is all the old players quitting and you getting a shitty playerbase probably smaller than w1 and w3 put together. Nice way to fuck up idiots this is why i quit.

hello can u help me for my account he named is qpc  can u recver my account 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0