Sign in to follow this  
Nido

client issues

I have tried following the guides but i still cannot get my client to work. is it possible anyone could help me out?

My client won't even open after download + Following the guidelines. I don't even get an error message. I'd advise telling them whats wrong so they can help. 

Have you tried flushing your DNS? And do you have the latest java installed?

IDK About nido, but I've tried everything on the guidelines. I assumed my java is already updated cause the OSRS client works on my computer.

Yeah, ive followed the guide and then restarted my computer, nothing really happened. the desktop client doesnt show any error message when i try to run it

i realise my first message didnt really give any description of what ive done / whats happening.

I downloaded both the .jar file and the desktop client. They both do nothing when i try to run them. I followed the guide wher ei ensure firewall is off and flush DNS ive re downloaded the newest java. Nothing really changed when i did this. 

Go to your CMD and run it as administrator then type ipconfig/flushdns and try running oss, if that doens't work lemme know. 

says successful but issue is still the same th desktop client does nothing but the .jar file says could not load launcher config

I am having the same issues i have downloaded both the .msi and .jar neither are working for me when i launch the .jar it pops up a cmd then goes away tried all the guides with flushing dns and re downloading i have java and it use to work till i wiped and re did my computer