Sign in to follow this  
Lucifer G

Suggestions for World 2

Ok guys now that all the worlds are merging and the staff is back in action bringing updates I wanted to recommend a few things.. 

D claws - Accuracy boost

Wilderness Activity - Add more Angler Fishing Spots , "Wilderness Skilling"

Remove ::Master ability to add 99 to all skills... Pkers would still be able to PK but bring the Skilling players loved from W3 into the game... This skilling could provide blood money instead of the actual resources. Or resources that are worth Blood money. 

All Skilling that takes place in Wildy gets a big bonus in blood money rewards... 

Make main spot wilderness monsters drop rare drops , and blood money or add a NPC that can convert lets say D bones to BM. 

This will add players going to Easts and Wests and then boost Wildy pking.

Nerf Spec Restore to disable d spearing... A clan shouldnt be able to d spear you restore spec d spear you...

Comp cape will now be worth getting.... Because you would need 99s....

Slayer - Monsters would drop the weapons that can also be found in shops but also drop BM etc..

Add wildy slayer spots of like Abby demons other monsters worth killing etc...

I think with these updates you will bring alot more people to the server and kind of build a more economy based pking server with still easy to start pking while providing other players and pkers with a good mix of content and money making spots.

I'm keeping this up but your other post will be deleted due to double post.

great suggestions

@I Am One sorry about that I dupe posted because i realized it was in the wrong spot =[

1. Wilderness Agility Training = Double Exp , Blood Money, Anglerfish rewards.... 

3 minutes ago, Lucifer G said:

@I Am One sorry about that I dupe posted because i realized it was in the wrong spot =[

1. Wilderness Agility Training = Double Exp , Blood Money, Anglerfish rewards.... 

No Problem : )

Very nice suggestions. Definitely need some content to make the wild a bit more active again

+1