Sign in to follow this  
MizOrMac

Alching

I've seen people complain on forums and in-game how stuff won't sell in the GE and they're stuck with items they don't need while in need of BM.

What I want to suggest is an alching system just like OSRS - With base values for items which turn into BM.

This for example can lead to longer battle mages trips because they can save inventory spots by alching items, they will carry BM and that leads to more risk which then leads to more people hunting the battle mage hunters. It will lead to more activity around MB and is a good way for people to make money.

I don't know how this would be coded but I can see this being a great addition to the server and ways of making money.

Previously people would sell the items to the shops, the shops are not here anymore so i see a alching as a good alternative method for the shops.

The battlemages idea is great, this should be added also because some bosses like  zulrah have dragon med helms, d halberd drops regularly which are worthless, if they could be alched for a couple hundred bm it would be great. Support!

6 hours ago, Joggerss said:

The battlemages idea is great, this should be added also because some bosses like  zulrah have dragon med helms, d halberd drops regularly which are worthless, if they could be alched for a couple hundred bm it would be great. Support!

Trust!!