Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
impact XII

World 2 Suggestions

@Simplemind @Airo @Jason

-Make Dbow more accurate. In the beginning of the server dbow was TOO overpowered which caused it to be nerfed, but now it only hits 8-8 literally 80% of the time.

-Make Dharok's axe more accurate. Coming from a well experienced dh pker, the axe is WAY too inaccurate, it rarely ever hits on low hp but for some reason hits at a decent accuracy on higher hp.

-Make it so the opponent has to be clicked on after clicking the special attack of a gmaul, instead of just spam clicking it without having to click on the target.

-Bring back pid. Every private server + 07 has pid implemented, there's nothing wrong with having it.

-Fix the rune glitch (1 blood rune/death rune=1bm) causes players with no risk to rag players risking high amounts.

-The ability to hug, useful during NH fights.

-Name change as a donator reward (1 name change per 3 months/$100-249, 2 months/$250-499+, 1 month/$500-999, 15 days/$1000+)

- ::trusted command and lists a name of people who are online and well known in the community and would never scam. Similar to ::staff. Price next to name of how much they should be trusted with maximum (better than someone getting lucky enough to get 10m+, buying a rank, then just scam when they're cleaned).

-Ability to redirect wildy ports ($250+ spent donator reward)

-Shop to buy the donator items given by admins after a certain amount of $ spent, e.g. Slayer helms, sled, music cape. (Admins shouldn't have to waste they're time spawning people the items they need 1 by 1 everytime they log on, seems like it'd get annoying to me.)

-Fix the fact you can't spec or hit someone with melee unless you're literally standing right next to them.

-Make a delay after spear speccing to hit them again (can currently be trapped to where you cannot escape if they land a freeze and spear properly at the right time)

-Inferno being a choice of whole cave (Pet guaranteed after boss fight), Last 10 waves (1/50 chance at pet after boss fight), Boss Fight (Just cape reward), infernal cape gamble (1/75 at pet)

-Dragon sword (just something cool that could be added)

-Bounty Hunter System for wildy

-Instead of getting a 394xp drop but the opponent was only 10hp so it showed a 10 instead of a 73, make it so the xp drop registers at how much hp they have left but the hit shows what would've been hit (like how it is on 07)

-Hp bars being accurate (hp bar would seem like they have 25 hp left but in reality it's around 35-40 idk how to explain this) or an alternative having an option in settings to put the opponents hp in the top left or right hand corner of the screen

-Option to toggle a timer for the next veng/unfreeze.

-Fix gmauls. Currently cannot outeat a gmaul no matter how fast you are, the gmaul spec will register before your food does.

-Fix KQ currently bugged.

-Take skotizo out the wilderness and make it similar to 07 having the ability to solo it. Harden the drop rates. Dropping Skotos pet (Bloodhounds achieved from pet boxes) Skoitzo slayer helm.

-Make ring of coins become ring of bloodmoney (shoutout Theo)

Please reply with feedback or more suggestions. Thanks for your time.

Pretty beast suggestions, support all except for moving skotizo out of wilderness.

Love it! especially the ::trusted that would work well for the community - SUPPORRRRT +1

these are sick, the gmaul is a huge problem atm and people are losing their banks because you cannot eat when being gmauled no matter what

support for all apart from:

1) bounty hunter system - would just clutter the screen and most people wouldnt participate in it anyway, eg target in multi or ur edge pking and ur target is deep wild like na get that shit off my screen, if there was an option to turn it off ye all good.

2) overkill hits like on 07- why would you actually want this? i dont understand. opponents 10 hp and you get xp for a 10damage hit but the hitsplat is 80hp, ????? why do you want this??? its better than it is on 07 rn where the hitsplat cant be above their hp

3) skotizo out of wild - main source of deep wild activity atm so na

16 minutes ago, Slime6six6 said:

support for all apart from:

1) bounty hunter system - would just clutter the screen and most people wouldnt participate in it anyway, eg target in multi or ur edge pking and ur target is deep wild like na get that shit off my screen, if there was an option to turn it off ye all good.

2) overkill hits like on 07- why would you actually want this? i dont understand. opponents 10 hp and you get xp for a 10damage hit but the hitsplat is 80hp, ????? why do you want this??? its better than it is on 07 rn where the hitsplat cant be above their hp

3) skotizo out of wild - main source of deep wild activity atm so na

1- understandable

2- lowkey mad I hit a 432xp ags and it showed up as a 31

Good suggestions, i support all of them expect moving skotizo out from the wilderness. Skotizo in the wildy keeps deep wildy a little bit more active.

Love them all honestly, only thing I don't fully want to see changed it skotizo as I feel like having a boss that spawns in the wild is healthy for wilderness life, maybe they could buff the drops at skotizo or atleast make it possible to see the droplist of skotizo since it's so random.

Also what is the "Fix the fact you can't spec or hit someone with melee unless you're literally standing right next to them." Not sure I fully understand this one.

Other than these two I seriously think these are all great ideas and hope the staff seriously considers them.

2 hours ago, BABO0ON-GANG said:

Also what is the "Fix the fact you can't spec or hit someone with melee unless you're literally standing right next to them." Not sure I fully understand this one.

as in you cant spec someone from 2-3 squares away like you can on 07, you'll be frozen before you reach them

15 hours ago, impact XII said:

as in you cant spec someone from 2-3 squares away like you can on 07, you'll be frozen before you reach them

This comes with pid im pretty sure

-Agreed with the dark bow, however it would be redundant to fix it now as the majority of people who will use it have to work with void that is also nerfed. 

-Agreed with the dharoks axe, ever watch a osrs vid of dharoking after playing OSS? constantly surprised at the hit-rate differences between them! 

- Disagree. The Gmaul should be the same as Osrs, the special attack is an instant attack, would be redundant to have to click on the spec bar each time! 

-Agree with Pid 

-I Agree with the rune risk glitch - But i'd like to add more such as Preventing risk protection glitches with blood key, Preventing risk protection occuring mid-fight,

And preventing the singles-line risk protection glitch. (Where you cant hit back from multi if they're in singles but they can hit you!) 

-Tree Hugging and what not is viable in OSS already. 

-Disagreed with the name change. While i'm all for donors having more features I have to admit that it causes alot of frustration and confusion having names that

go outside regular OSS forum listing procedures. 

- Agreed with ::trust command, I also recommend a ::Rules command to list all the rules. 

-Agreed with portal re-direction. (but for group not just individual!) 

-Automatic Donor items. I Agree.

-Agreed, the pathing on this game is very broken right now and I hope it gets fixed. 

-Unsure what you mean with the spear, I agree that spear specs should not stack personally, but moderators would lose income from Cancerous clans if they stopped it.

-Neutral with Inferno proposal. 

-Disagree with Dragon Sword it's best to keep content that will be dead content out of the game before it comes in. 

-Disagree with BH system for wild, it would be too difficult to implement and for few people who'd bother using it now. 

-Disagreed with hit registering versus xp drop like OSRS, this matter is personal preference and would waste coding time.

OSS Dev team have proven to be quite... "Rough" at getting things working off the bat, so, it's best to not to do this. 

-Disagreed with Hp bar for same reason as above, its waste of dev time that clearly they don't have to use properly. 

-Agreed with timer for veng/freeze. - Also for TB. 

-Highly agree with the gmaul. It was like I woke up one day and now people who 1 tick delay their gmauls are out-pidding me when Im insta-eating! 

-Agreed

-Disagreed with Skotizo for obvious player-related reasons.

I'd also like to add a few more things,

- Fix the prayer delay ASAP.

-Investigate rumours of weapons hitting extremely high when they should never be able to do that. - (I've been hit for a 38 mage splat while i was praying mage and others saw too, from a guy who was camping mage only.) 

-Fix clan chat glitch where lower-tier ranks can kick generals. 

-Buff void so it's not like OSRS but like how it was before. (No voiders pk anymore as a result, so face-paced pking has died down massively.) 

-Remove Barrows Repair Money Sink. (Not a smart idea to implement a money sink to poorer members of the Eco)

-Promote and Encourage Forum use to newcomers so we can get their feedback

- Buff Ballista max hit cap and accuracy. (spend 1,500,000 BM on rigour and ballista with max void only to hit less often than someone with no armour with ags.) 

- Presets save CB Level.

- *FIX* the ability to range/mage with incredible accuracy while brewed down and/or wearing Negative Armour bonuses. 

-Fix the Accuracy of the Rune crossbow. ( Always hits when your wearing rune, never hits when your wearing dhide.)

-Implement wild lvl 27 obelisk teleport for Teleport Wizard.

- Fix NPCs having the ability to attack you from 3 squares away while in wild. 

-Remove spec first zones and risk protection systems, as they are both unnecessarily restrictive for the majority and minorly inconvenient for the people who abuse it.

-Remove "teleport block after attacking" system

-Fix being able to receive venom without person attacking you but when you hit them. 

-*FIX* The barrage distance gap. (People freeze and run and they're out of view before the game registers as unfrozen!!)