Sign in to follow this  
Joe

Main NH'ing Tournament: Wednesday August 16th | Tournament COMPLETED!

51 posts in this topic

OFFICIAL BRACKET RESULTS:  http://challonge.com/vfr50442

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Main NH'ing Tournament: 16-08-2017 | Tournament COMPLETED!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you to everyone who participated and congratulations to the winners:

1st: Babo0on-Gang (Won 1,000,000 bm!)

2nd: impact xii (Won 500,000 bm)

3rd: Slime6six6 (Won 300,000 bm)

Special thanks to;

Steroids, Lum, Dan12 and everyone else who helped out and participated! 

Rules:

-No Arcane/Ely and spectral spirit shield.

-4 BREW CAP!

-NO DFS

-NO toxic staff

-NO Dragon CLAWS

-NO armadyl or any type of GODSWORD

-First look at the gear layout example (Your inventory and equipment should look similar)

-NO BARROWS items

-Dragon boots, infinity boots and climbing boots are allowed.

-NO PRIM boots/Peg/eternal

-Any amulet BUT NO TORTURE AMULET

-Any Rings

-Any Gloves

-You can use FIRECAPE 

-NO MAX CAPEs!

PS: If you try breaking any of these rules then you will be automatically disqualified.

Gear layout example:

jNMRbC.png

Prizes:

1st place:  1,000,000 BLOOD MONEY!

2nd place:  500,000 BLOOD MONEY!

3rd: place:  300,000 BLOOD MONEY!

-Thank you "Dan12" for 1st place and 2nd place donation! <3

Post below with your USERNAME to get into the tournament! 

Hosted by: Joe & Dan12

Edited by Joe

Username :xMeth
What's the go with no AGS, so claws are aloud? That's a bit rough fam

2 minutes ago, xMeth said:

Username :xMeth
What's the go with no AGS, so claws are aloud? That's a bit rough fam

I fuckn hope claws arent allowed theyre the same shit

20 minutes ago, Swtch said:

I fuckn hope claws arent allowed theyre the same shit

No dragon claws.

Ing: Hero

I woke up about 15h ago im not sure if im gona stay up for another 10h but the chances that i do stay up for the torunament are probably 80% 

so yea please put me in but i might won't be there.