Sign in to follow this  
Airo

[8/19/17] Server Update | Inferno Update | Client Update | Bug Fixes

26 posts in this topic

Hello Os-Scape Community!

This has definitely been a long time coming. This update consists of some long awaited bug fixes and some nice content additions! If you don't see an update being included in this list that you've been waiting on then please be sure to report it in the appropriate section and tag my name in it.

The current updates are as follows:

Inferno (Mor-Ul-Rek Expansion)

• The city of Mor-Ul-Rek is now accessible.
  • You must have a fire cape to show to gain entry to the city. You DO NOT sacrifice it at this stage.
  • This city contains new skilling locations and grants users access to The Inferno.
  • Obsidian Equipment is now accessible.
  • This set of equipment can only be purchased within the inner city of Mor-Ul-Rek with Tokkul.
  • The Inferno minigame is now accessible.
  • You MUST sacrifice a fire cape to gain access to this minigame by speaking to TzHaar-Ket-Keh.
  • You only need to give up one fire cape not one per attempt.
  • You can roll for a Jal-Nib pet by sacrificing an Infernal cape. You get one pet roll per cape and WILL LOSE YOUR CAPE upon a failed roll.
  • Your best time upon completion will be recorded to your account. We are currently working on a way to display top 10 run times.
  • You can combine your Infernal cape with your max cape to produce the Infernal Max Cape.

Game Changes

• The client has been updated to with several luxuries that players may deem as useful.
  • The world map icon & functionality has been added to the minimap.
  • You can open up a regular or fullscreen rendition of the world map.
  • The login screen has been updated to match the theme of our current update.
  • Dragonfire shield special is now operable.
  • Can store up to 50 charges.
  • There is a 2 minute cool down between special attack uses.
  • You can check your current charge count by examining the shield.
  • [W2] Black chins will now reward, on average, more blood money per catch.
  • [W2] Players will start on wave 67 on The Inferno whilst being in the pvp world.

Bug Fixes

• A bug with being able to activate augury, rigoury or preserve without the defence requirement has been fixed.
  • A bug with being able to activate quick prayers with no prayer points has been fixed.
  • A bug with abusing untradables in the protection value system has been fixed.
  • This means spawnable items will no longer contribute to the protection value of the player.
  • A bug with being able to drop untradables in the wilderness and it appearing for everyone has been fixed.
  • A bug with duel arena staking has been fixed.

http://i.imgur.com/K7Xq23x.mp4

7vJxYFm.gif

SVjtkwp.gif

6mlxNjh.gif

OCxvgdx.gif

6ppIqOe.gif

Sincerely,

Mack & Os-Scape Dev Team

Great update, please understand that with content this large and 'new', there is going to be issues. Hopefully you all enjoy the challenge and get the cape!

Hosting a service for inferno is NOT permitted and will result in your cape being wiped, and the user hosting the service being punished.

50 minutes ago, Randoms said:

Nice updates as always...although just waiting to enjoy it all on the eco world.

It's still a while away. We're working towards getting the bigger content out of the way, that way the economy world will have them on release. We'll release more information on world 1 later on.

2 hours ago, Airo said:

It's still a while away. We're working towards getting the bigger content out of the way, that way the economy world will have them on release. We'll release more information on world 1 later on.

Aye I know - it's just all a lot of people are waiting around for really. I'm fine with waiting - means we get a product, hopefully.

9 hours ago, MINI CHIEF said:

Risk protection still doesn't fucking work. Figure it out boys

Can you explain what you mean properly?

no mention here of the fact that you moved veng location...why?

also no mention that you made the max amount of supplies you can buy 10 instead of 100? why?? 

I think every update since Last october has made this game worse. 

50 minutes ago, Sumoboi1 said:

no mention here of the fact that you moved veng location...why?

also no mention that you made the max amount of supplies you can buy 10 instead of 100? why?? 

I think every update since Last october has made this game worse. 

Veng was mad the same location as 07

Buy 10 instead of buy 100 is a glitch and is fixed next update

12 hours ago, C0ntex said:

Can you explain what you mean properly?

still got people in spawns attacking me in max when I haven't lost my risk protection.

10 hours ago, MINI CHIEF said:

still got people in spawns attacking me in max when I haven't lost my risk protection.

Tested risk protection last night - it works perfectly. They must've had a switch/spec weapon.