Sign in to follow this  
Ripperooni

Occult necklaces

@Bart I'm gonna ***king  keep saying this and making this thread please add back occults in the npc store so players can sell them back for 1k. Cmon like old times there was no need to removed it please, thank you.

So dev team puts Occult back on the whim of two people > Ignores hundreds of complaints about everything fucking else? Shit team. 

On 8/20/2017 at 1:50 PM, Splifmeister said:

So dev team puts Occult back on the whim of two people > Ignores hundreds of complaints about everything fucking else? Shit team. 

I'm not really sure where you're getting at here? I've seen no complains of having occults in the shop? If you're on about other matters... if it's in this section I'll read around to it. I'm 1 person.

4 hours ago, Simplemind said:

I'm not really sure where you're getting at here? I've seen no complains of having occults in the shop? If you're on about other matters... if it's in this section I'll read around to it. I'm 1 person.

There's more important things a developer could be doing than putting one item back into a shop. Every aspect of your PvP is falling apart because its trash.

It's very evident you're One person so maybe try to be efficient and ignore claims about shop items and focus more on PvP mechanics and the Entire Range of glitches there? Check out the forum started by Number 2 Rag "Bug megalist" if you want to be more than just "one person" 

Just now, Splifmeister said:

There's more important things a developer could be doing than putting one item back into a shop. Every aspect of your PvP is falling apart because its trash.

It's very evident you're One person so maybe try to be efficient and ignore claims about shop items and focus more on PvP mechanics and the Entire Range of glitches there? Check out the forum started by Number 2 Rag "Bug megalist" if you want to be more than just "one person" 

Will give it a look, but just because I've commented saying I fixed something simple doesn't imply my set of updates is going to consist of just putting items back in shops. I've been working alongside staff members to fix current PvP issues and things alike.

Just now, Simplemind said:

Will give it a look, but just because I've commented saying I fixed something simple doesn't imply my set of updates is going to consist of just putting items back in shops. I've been working alongside staff members to fix current PvP issues and things alike.

Stop prancing around on the occult forum and read some proper bugs. "Working alongside staff members" my ass, if you were, you'd of been on those bug lists Fucking time ago. 

Just now, Splifmeister said:

Stop prancing around on the occult forum and read some proper bugs. "Working alongside staff members" my ass, if you were, you'd of been on those bug lists Fucking time ago. 

You can hold to your beliefs as you wish. Staff members who care to vouch can always do so if you wish to ask anyone. You say "a long time ago" but you should remember i've only been apart of this team for ~a month. Hopefully my actions can speak louder than my words for the duration of time I'm here.

Just now, Simplemind said:

You can hold to your beliefs as you wish. Staff members who care to vouch can always do so if you wish to ask anyone. You say "a long time ago" but you should remember i've only been apart of this team for ~a month. Hopefully my actions can speak louder than my words for the duration of time I'm here.

You represent the OSS dev team. I don't care for how long you personally have been within the team; you represent everything before and after OSS has made. There is no excuse for poor server maintenance and it will never begin with an excuse as feeble as "i'm new to this." 

My beliefs aren't personal views they're factual points. You have the devils own task of attempting to fix a good deal of broken PvP related warfare on this server.

Even though I, and Others will push developers to do this, in reality the problems are so thick they will only be remedied in a future OSS revival. 

Try your best but do it fast too. Player base drops by the minute and we're reaching the point where the only players now are loyal members of OSS and not new people. This is typically the final nail in a coffin for a private server, unless, things change to make everything more accessible for Everyone. 

He obviously understands what you're saying but bitching and moaning at him constantly isn't going to help him fix the problem any faster if anything it just irritates him more the fact he has to put up with this shit everyday...