Sign in to follow this  
Number 2 rag

BUGS MEGA LIST (will keep updated post your bugs here)

Many items stopped being able to buy / sell in G.E. (when you click the item it doesn't load it in G.E. examples: scales & anglers)

Ball clipping through shield. not sure if it's a bug, or you have to move differently in a weird way?  [spoiler=Examples:] 

Dfs losing charges when called to in a preset.

Any item that uses scales losing all of the scales when called to from a preset.

> Any person who is Ranked in a clan chat to the ability of Kicking can Kick Anyone *including generals* by right clicking the name in the chatbox! 

> Can Not attack people with risk protection if they are in singles; but they can still hit you if you're in multi and you will not be able to hit them.

> Blood key still has "This player has recently died with 0 risk" protection.

> Risk protection can be enabled mid-fight if person has looted something. 

> You can hit people Twice while teleporting with amulet of glory. 

> Barrage freeze still occurs you even if you are teleported out of distance from the Attacker.

> You only become unfrozen once the Attacker is 1 tile away from being out of view (You can get unfrozen when he is completely out of view if he has apparent Pid) 

> It is possible to Attack someone from two tiles away if you suddenly become frozen as you are attacking. 

> Granite maul special attack has constant PID (still not changed from previous update)

****EDIT******

I know my "bug reports" are somewhat based on OSS coding itself and will never be able to get fixed because these problems are a deeper issue outside the skill of the Dev team to fix. - but they are bugs - the game was not meant to be played like THIS! 

> Can achieve full red bar even though you're still alive.

(This occurred after the update, which adds to my point that the Coding is falling apart from the inside out; getting weaker with every update) 

> Blood money does not count as Risk when trying to evade Teleportation Timers. ??????????????????????????????

Fucking kanker game @ devs 

I agree i have witnessed to these. Staff will take care of it shortly though.

> "Player has died with 0 risk" system does not protect you if your attacker is in multi and you're in singles 

I've gone ahead and fixed

• the HP bar issue
  • Added some code that should create a better Ancestral Glyph.
  • I've gone ahead and fixed items that have charges (such as DFS, zulrah items and so forth) from being lost when creating presets. Basically, you'll have to either uncharge the item and create the preset or choose a different item altogether.

These updates will be featured in next update arriving this week. Thanks for the report. Keep them coming. :)