Sign in to follow this  
0FF

LOST MY SCALES!

So, i just lost all of my scales from my blowpipe, i didnt uncharge it which was the only thing i knew not to do. i used it on a preset, which i didnt know that could do that. since i have used it COUNTLESS of times before. i pm a mod about this and ask for a refund, and tell him that i could even pay on my main, like aint nobody tryna scamm no 2,5k bm in scales...after that the mod puts me on ignore and i am left here with no scales and no help.  id just rather not do another 30 kills of zulra just to be back at where was already 2 hours before that. i dont get how the player gets punished for the SERVER's bugs... video proof? yeah no, i dont record me killing sara minions, so i didnt have my recorder up, as u proboubly realize, i didnt expect to need it. apparently im supposed to be recording every one of my moves and EXPECTING the server to have bugs and to fuck me over. i do not mean to come off as rude, but i am really annoyed right now. id just like to know if a refund would be possible since this is garbage.

Well im sure this happened most likely, when uncharging my blowpipe i lost the mall as well.

Currently, if you spawn a preset that has items were scales or charges are involved (e.g. Ring of suffering or Serp helm) the charges/scales are lost. I can happily refund you your scales, I know the feeling of losing them :P, just pm me whenever you see me online, "impact XII"