Sign in to follow this  
Pontus

Inferno pet with Reaction! :D

Don't understand why people mad if they die?Its only few waves,not intire inferno.

Congrats again!Very nice.

Edited by Matt

50 minutes ago, Matt said:

Don't understand why people mad if they die?Its only few waves,not intire inferno.

Congrats again!Very nice.

I attempted to many times to try finish it :D

1 hour ago, Splifmeister said:

Dead content 1 day assured :)

All you do is talk negative, pls be positive for once 

9 hours ago, Dan12 said:

All you do is talk negative, pls be positive for once 

You know they chose to release this over raids because they milked raid items from store for irl cash right? 

There's no positive in something negative. Every aspect of Inferno on this server will become dead content very quickly. It's a sad waste of dev time that could be better put into fixing PvP mechanics if you ask me dan. 

2 hours ago, Splifmeister said:

You know they chose to release this over raids because they milked raid items from store for irl cash right? 

There's no positive in something negative. Every aspect of Inferno on this server will become dead content very quickly. It's a sad waste of dev time that could be better put into fixing PvP mechanics if you ask me dan. 

Now we're talking and i agree with you on that Raids is much more sustainable long term.

You should not get so upset and serious if raids isn't out here it is a rsps don't forget + there is always 07. :)

10 hours ago, Dan12 said:

Now we're talking and i agree with you on that Raids is much more sustainable long term.

You should not get so upset and serious if raids isn't out here it is a rsps don't forget + there is always 07. :)

i'm more upset that PvP is so heavily broken rather than raids being trumped by Inferno. - There is always 07, which is why this playerbase is dying ;d 

12 hours ago, Splifmeister said:

i'm more upset that PvP is so heavily broken rather than raids being trumped by Inferno. - There is always 07, which is why this playerbase is dying ;d 

yeah i agree a lot needs fixing and has been ignored, but don't get so stressed, enjoy what there is and use 07 as you're enjoyable game

54 minutes ago, Dan12 said:

yeah i agree a lot needs fixing and has been ignored, but don't get so stressed, enjoy what there is and use 07 as you're enjoyable game

Na brother i've been *pissed* at this game for a number of reasons. They fucked me over countless times. Can't enjoy the game until they're fixed.