Pent House

Donators & Donator Zone

As you may know many of us that play this server donate a portion of money that we have earned in our real lives to the owner to keep the server running. The problem I have is the money that we give to the server we are left unrewarded for our efforts. I for one have donated 89$ to the server and all I have got in return is the ability to yell in game. What I don't understand is why the server refuses to honor the people that help keep it running. In my eyes, I see that donators are the most valuable players because they assist the owner in keeping sufficient funds required for the server to keep running. I propose that a donator zone should be created at once! The amount of unjust that we have faced is ridiculous, It is morally incorrect to treat donators in a manner where we only get certain perks dependent on the amount of money we donate, We only begin to get certain perks once we have donated outrageous amounts of money such as 250$. Every donator should be treated with respect and we deserve an area where we can benefit more than the normal player. Because as of now there is no point for me to continue donating for something that clearly doesn't give back in return. If I give you support you need to give it back.

Currently Staff are too busy trying to make sure the server doesnt fall apart right now. They won't be focusing on rewarding the loyal while their server is about to collapse. Which if you ask me, is another mistake they're making. 

Agreed, we need more benefits for those who donate supporting the server (like myself and many others)

Just be aware that the entire staff team support all donators and those who contribute to keeping the server up and running. The staff team work daily at no expense to be sure this does not change. 

We are working on many improvements for both the setver and those who contribute to it's cause. 

You ask we listen.

This is what we needed long time ago.

Support.

Edited by Matt