Sign in to follow this  
I7om

Few updates that are moronic.

Not sure if who ever did these updates has downs or something but im guessing they do, few things;

Supply shop, why in the bloody fuck have you limited the max bulk you can buy from 100 too 10? just dosent make any sense.. Was pissed enough when you changed them from 500 too 100 never mind this..

Next,  The HP bar why in the world have you made it so that 1hp is complete red bar? the fuck is wrong with you..

i really hope who ever had did they updates has a 10 min alone time in front of the mirror just to question what the hell was going through their head at the time. 

They are trying to satisfy you "players" if your that unhappy go find another pk server :) which you wont cause the rest are shit 

12 minutes ago, I7om said:

Not sure if who ever did these updates has downs or something but im guessing they do, few things;

Supply shop, why in the bloody fuck have you limited the max bulk you can buy from 100 too 10? just dosent make any sense.. Was pissed enough when you changed them from 500 too 100 never mind this..

Next,  The HP bar why in the world have you made it so that 1hp is complete red bar? the fuck is wrong with you..

i really hope who ever had did they updates has a 10 min alone time in front of the mirror just to question what the hell was going through their head at the time. 

It droped from 100 to 10,because it was some kind of bug.

Those weren't intended features. We had to update to the latest revision, which will break things. These are likely to be fixed next update.

The hp bar bug is well known rn but it's a waiting game since it'll be fixed in the next update, just be patient fam

1 hour ago, Airo said:

Those weren't intended features. We had to update to the latest revision, which will break things. These are likely to be fixed next update.

There is alot of time inbetween updates. You are telling people to live with problems you created from thin air for a unacceptable amount of time. 

If you do not have anything to say other than "Yes! we will update the server tommorow to fix all these issues that are causing so many people to be outraged!" then don't reply at all. 

Every single bug that you guys have reported, has been fixed. It will be updated when we feel all the bugs are fixed.