Airo

Eco Cleaning: Items & Refunds

Hey guys,

As many of you saw, we were recently "exposed" for having eco cleaning items in the game. For those players who have been in the RSPS scene for a long time, this wont come as a surprise. Almost every server abuses eco cleaning in some way. It's an easy way to remove large amounts of money from the game. This doesn't excuse what we did, we were in the wrong by using these items and we take full responsibility for our actions.

Moving forward, these items will be entirely removed from the game. The code has been deleted and replaced with a safety feature, as seen in the gif:

K03N4XD.gif

Refunds

A lot of you have been requesting refunds and we're more than happy to give refunds to any players who have lost money to the eco cleaning items. We will not be refunding the full amount, this would ruin the economy and wouldn't be beneficial for anyone. The rules for these refunds are as follows:

You will only receive 10% of what you lost.

You will only be entitled to a refund if you lost stakes/fps to any of these accounts: “Kingkush420” “Gamble” “Macarina” “Root” “QWERASDFZXC” "Jason".

Please click here to submit a refund request and make sure to include the name of the account(s) that you lost money to.

All the best,

The OS-Scape team.

Edited by Airo

Thank you for showing respect to the community by not only admitting the faults, but also taking care of them.

I'm sure a lot of upset players will be happy with the change and also be refunded some wealth they lost.

I appreciate you guys admitting this to the community but 10% is barely a refund tbh... like it's not like the money you took from us wasn't already in the economy but you guys just stole it so it's fair that we have atleast 25% if not 50% back.

6 minutes ago, D E C O D E said:

I appreciate you guys admitting this to the community but 10% is barely a refund tbh... like it's not like the money you took from us wasn't already in the economy but you guys just stole it so it's fair that we have atleast 25% if not 50% back.

Got to take into consideration about the economy with a handful of players whom may been effected by this refining a large wealth will drop devalue many items in-game. 10% is plenty considering they are getting money that was lost amd/or if the eco items were used in the first place.

If I lost a large amount to this is be happy with a % than nothing. Anyone who gambled eventually gets cleaned legitimately. So the ling run the player would have needed up with no wealth.

The fact they are owning up and discontinuing this is a  big plus in the RSPS community.

8 minutes ago, D E C O D E said:

If we refunded everyone 50%, it would completely destroy the economy. It's just not viable. This is just a small compensation for what players have lost.

36 minutes ago, Vm ware said:

You were caught "eco cleaning" this way. But what will be the new ETHICAL way?

Banning rwters

8 hours ago, Vm ware said:

You were caught "eco cleaning" this way. But what will be the new ETHICAL way?

+1 this quetion tbh

Still need to replace this with a pretty big BM sink in my opinion. If this was your only viable option to "clean" the economy, it'll be interesting to see how you keep it clean moving forward. 

Jason fucked the whole Eco, he's done worse then Luke and I combined. Yes yes I understand you don't want to give out more economy due to rwting issues blah blah blah. But fuck me I'd take 5% of what was taken from me. Yea I fucked up, but surely you's can give us a second chance. 

3 hours ago, Randoms said:

Still need to replace this with a pretty big BM sink in my opinion. If this was your only viable option to "clean" the economy, it'll be interesting to see how you keep it clean moving forward. 

Our biggest BM sink for now will be banning rwters. 

6 hours ago, Theo said:

I mean no disrespect, but there can't be too many of them, because I've never encountered them lol.

6 hours ago, Theo said:

I mean no disrespect, but there can't be too many of them, because I've never encountered them lol.

Edit: !! UHH ANCHOR ????????

No wonder I got fucked since day 1, either I got my money back in-game or i'll get my money back irl either or works for me....

even my forum account got deleted smh, even though im fucking purple donor in-game lmfao

note:i donated thousands 

On 3-9-2017 at 0:08 AM, X E P H E R said:

note:i donated thousands 

Why the fuck would you donate thousands of dollars to a fucking RSPV with scumbag mods? :thinking: