Sign in to follow this  
Airo

Economy Changes [POLL]

J1B3sJC.png

Hey guys, this will be our first official poll and it will be entirely dedicated to the economy. We have a few suggestions that we believe would improve the economy and we would like your opinion on them. Unfortunately our polling system on IPB is currently broking, so we'll have to use strawpoll for now.

ixv9pZR.png

We think that blood keys are a unique and fun piece of content. However, we feel like they're too rare and their rewards aren't good enough. We'll be increasing the rarity by adding them to different drop tables and we've come up with a new drop table. Please give your feedback:

Og3NQOt.png

PxuxRs2.png

Please note that rarity on each item will vary. We're also aware that some of these items are currently obtainable through shops. If the item is available through a shop, it will be removed from a player's bank and replaced with blood money.

VOTE HERE: http://www.strawpoll.me/13841157

bsIu7Jz.png

Skotizo is probably the most active piece of content in the wilderness but it's loot is incredibly underwhelming. You will receive blood money for every point of damage you do against Skotizo, which we like, but it's unique drops aren't enticing enough. Here are our suggestions:

4JRwk4V.png

sgnTxA6.png

* The rarity of each item from the Skotizo key will be different.

VOTE HERE: http://www.strawpoll.me/13841161

OfWXugT.png

Currently there is no real incentive to vote - the rewards simply aren't worth the time it takes to vote. We want to change this so players will be rewarded for continuously voting. Here is a list of the new suggested items for the vote shop:

so9j9Gy.png

* Items which previously existed in shops, will be removed from the game entirely and replaced with the blood money value.

VOTE HERE: http://www.strawpoll.me/13841164

yF7PSXS.png

We've been considering adding Bounty Hunter to OS-Scape for a long time but we're not sure if this is something players would want. It would only be for levels 1-10 of the wilderness. Your targets would have a chance of dropping a mysterious emblem, this emblem can then be traded in for blood money or points for a possible shop. 

VOTE HERE: http://www.strawpoll.me/13841173

We will also be reworking the drop tables for a lot of NPCs in the game to add more unique items and different ways to make money. Please reply with any feedback or questions you have.

All the best,

The OS-Scape team.

A lot of great ideas there, I feel as though some of these things would be abused though.

The bounty hunter target addition would be great imo. Maybe a pkp shop added for killing your target as well? Would bring a lot people into the wildy. 

1 minute ago, Joggerss said:

The bounty hunter target addition would be great imo. Maybe a pkp shop added for killing your target as well? Would bring a lot people into the wildy. 

There'll be an emblem shop.

Should probably take items that are obtained away from the blood keys to increase the worth/rarity of the keys

7 minutes ago, Kimiko said:

Should probably take items that are obtained away from the blood keys to increase the worth/rarity of the keys

We are.

+10000 support on all of them. 

- If sled is added to vote shop, will the players who already have it receive a different $250 donator item in exchange for the sled?

- If a BH system is added, a option to toggle the interface would be highly recommended imo.

- If BH shop is added, I think rune pouch should be in there.

- Maybe add the Skotizo slayer helm to the key drop, slayer helms are highly wanted by non donators and this gives them a chance to get one.

Would be great for all of these!

Would keep players new and old busy and looking forward to better experiences in-game

Also, would like to see some more "rares" that are achieved in more ways.

Good stuff Airo!

SOUNDS AMAZING!$#@@#!#@$ DANG THIS SERVER FINNA BE 600+ PLAYERS I HOPE ONCE AGAIN GOODLUCK !!! BUT YEEEE I WANT THE GNOMEE SCARFFF(:

We have to make something good for ::35s Ben like somewhere in between chin hill and the portal i was thinking of a new monster that drops like a good amount of blood money so it will dragg pvmers+pkers out deeper. like near the moss giants 34-37 wildy on the single area 4 steps away from the multi line for further instructions or anything else u know where 2 find me ;)+ The bank when you are banking top right corner when you hit the 'Show Menu' You can pick a option called 'Incinerator' That doesn't work if you would so kind enough to tell 'Simplemind' To fix this shit because hes a fat fucking noob i've been waiting for 2 years now to re-organize my bank on os-scape could we finally fix the fucking bank please? THANK YOU. P.S I'M A FUCKING DONATOR INGAME WHY AM I NOT A DONATOR ON THE FORUMS? FIX THAT 2 THANK YOU.

Btw whoever is reading this vote yes for everything else im going 2 add you ingame and kill you. I'm looking at the strawpoll.

Maybe skotizo pet drop similar to raids Olmlet drop on 07? 1/25 pet drop rate after receiving a rare drop from skotizo (not keys)

keep eco the same, i like the pvm and key updates etc but dont take eco away from us or game will close, please stop being greedy and consider the game could grow if you stop being greedy and over time could build if you stop robbing people in every angle possible. thanks (eco cleaning etc, then wanting to eco clean us without a choise?

1. I'm not a fan of an eco reset, but the shop has to be reverted if you guys decide to go that route.

2. Incentive voting more! Maybe 100k bm option at 10 votes. There isn't enough incentive currently. People with mills call me disabled, but people would be able to pk a lot quicker with an ags that inflated to 120k rather than grinding zulrah or something on a pvp server.

3. Please make wilderness skilling 100-200k bm+/hr.

4. It would drive skillers to play and make it fun to hunt/protect them.

I'd like to see to the costumiziation shops 'all partyhat/&spec's colours added not just blue i want people to be able to pick which coloured partyhat hat they want with the spec's. Thank You, And Wassup ;) <3