Sign in to follow this  
Airo

Regarding Bans & Accounts

As many of you know, we're trying hard to rebuild a reputation for OS-Scape. Since we made a lot of mistakes, it's only right that we give players another chance too.

If you've been permanently banned before, you now have a chance to appeal for your accounts (click here). It is extremely likely that your appeal will be accepted unless you're one of very few players who have continued to break the rules after numerous chances. However, if your account was banned for RWT or we believe that the wealth was obtained illegitimately then it will be wiped upon return. 

We're also aware, after the recent database leak, that there has been a large amount of DDoS attacks. Ultimately this is our fault, so we apologize. if possible, please change your IP address and for those of you who are static, please create a new account (if you need prayers/pets transferring then submit a request here).

For those players who are still waiting for refunds, please be patient - you will be refunded if your claim is legitimate.

All the best,

The OS-Scape team.

Thanks for annoucement,your best Ben.

Edited by Matt

Regarding paid names, i paid 250k for the name "Mage" and get ddosed on a daily basis.

Will the people that have paid for names get to pick a new one?

@Airo

Just now, CANDID16321 said:

Regarding paid names, i paid 250k for the name "Mage" and get ddosed on a daily basis.

Will the people that have paid for names get to pick a new one?

@Airo

Only in certain circumstances. A lot of players could just use this as an excuse to get different rare name. So it'll be at the staff member's discretion.

If you're being ddosed nearly three times everyday and have a static IP, you should take that in consideration.

But that's just my opinion.

@Airo

Just now, CANDID16321 said:

If you're being ddosed nearly three times everyday and have a static IP, you should take that in consideration.

But that's just my opinion.

@Airo

You should probably read what I said again because you misunderstood. In your circumstance, yes, you would be able to get another name if you paid for yours.