Sign in to follow this  
I Am One

Last Day of OSS

Hey everyone,

This is my last day playing OSS. The best server I have ever played with an amazing Staff team keeping things moving (even those who are no longer with us). Personally, I been forcing myself to login recently and just been tending my GE merching  and a few risk fights here and there. I feel it's just a vicious cycle that i no longer enjoy.

The most fun I ever had on this server was being a part of the staff team. I really enjoyed working with you all and look forward to many of you succeeding in life *RIP Helper Guide 2017* There's a lot of you in-game that have my respect and I hope it goes both ways. Some may feel i dislike them but honestly, what's wrong with a little flame : ) The community here have always been the best and I hope to see it grow.

I hope everyone who was part of the drop party, trivia and HNS had as much fun as i did!

I will probably lurk forums here and there but i made my mind about playing.

I wish all of you the best!

You may now begin the "nobody cares" "sit ked" "finally!" posts.

I really didn't talk to you much I Am One, but you were a pretty cool guy man! Best of luck to ya in the future!

Legit i dont care xoxo zonkster ;) erryone comes bacm or u have to smash ur computer/laptop and be to poor to buy a new one

Even though banter would fly in the air between us, you will be missed.  Good luck with what ever you do in the future. 

Lum and Space should've been demoted not you.

lum literally a clueless fucktard who loses his bank FPing then pms you saying "do you know how lucky you are" "I should've won" "I would be up 3m right now" for up to 10 hours lmfao what kind of disabled cunt staff member does this? LOL ty sold that for over 150m 07 retard. He also helped "Cow-Milker" mm RWTs to RB BTW :) Mr Nh Owns known RWTer.

Space is a disabled motherfucker irl LOL sold over 300m under ur noses only reason you found out was bc Cold snitched to you that he bought from me bc I cleaned him yet again. And the only reason you banned MysticBrid and Wey is because of me so don't act like you can find RWTers because I know every major RWTer on this server you will never find. This fucktard doesn't deserve any brownie points he can't catch RWTers for shit, only ones he bans are from people snitching on the Seller's. 

12 hours ago, OVER POWERED said:

Lum and Space should've been demoted not you.

lum literally a clueless fucktard who loses his bank FPing then pms you saying "do you know how lucky you are" "I should've won" "I would be up 3m right now" for up to 10 hours lmfao what kind of disabled cunt staff member does this? LOL ty sold that for over 150m 07 retard. He also helped "Cow-Milker" mm RWTs to RB BTW :) Mr Nh Owns known RWTer.

Space is a disabled motherfucker irl LOL sold over 300m under ur noses only reason you found out was bc Cold snitched to you that he bought from me bc I cleaned him yet again. And the only reason you banned MysticBrid and Wey is because of me so don't act like you can find RWTers because I know every major RWTer on this server you will never find. This fucktard doesn't deserve any brownie points he can't catch RWTers for shit, only ones he bans are from people snitching on the Seller's. 

I said it once as it was the luckiest FP sesh i've ever seen, and I wish I did win to stop sad people like you Rwting.

15 hours ago, Lum said:

I said it once as it was the luckiest FP sesh i've ever seen, and I wish I did win to stop sad people like you Rwting.

you didn't say it once you fucking retard. you said it over 3 times in the space of 10 hours every fucking timei  logged in u salty cunt. mad bc ur pixels are gone? fucking shit kid l0l are u even good at anything m8?