Sign in to follow this  
Sanctuary

PvP Suggestions

Hey guys, I've got a few suggestions let me know what you think in the comment section.If you have a suggestion feel free to post it in the comment section or make a Topic.

-Investigate and make granite maul like 07.

-Change the price for dharoks set from 2k to  10-15k (like each piece 3k ea or so)  It would be  a great way to make money and rebuild , because we all know how hard it is to rebuild on this game.Dher's barely profit.In my opinion dharok's set is way too cheap.

-Clanchat is broken atm, When you give out any ranks (can be the lowest one "Recruit" it auto gives that person owner rank.

-Make the Dodge animation for granite maul look like 07.

-Honestly i feel like the duel arena needs to be re-worked Sometimes you hit with tent 24-20-20 then you start hitting 1s,6s,3,s while other opponent hits u back for the 20s it happens more than 70%(just tryna say in perspective how commonly it happends probably not 70% of the time) of my stakes.Im sure someone can relate.I'd like to have it as 07 where u lead 30-40hp and most likely will win.Here on oss you'd hit 2s and they hit 25s 20s and you're dead.(it happens.unbelivable alot.Also remove double death and add pid instead.

-Pid in combat almost means nothing.Because you can outeat someone even though they have pid.

That's it for now.

-Dragunov

I like idea of dharoks.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Edited by Matt

Suggestions look good!

However, Duel Arena has nothing to do with hit generating. It boils down to combat. Also, I'm not quite sure where you say "I'd like to have it as 07 where u lead 30-40hp and most likely will win.Here on oss you'd hit 2s and they hit 25s 20s and you're dead." This isn't a thing as you can always lose.

I agree with the suggestions, espeically dharoks. Make it more expensive so people can rebuild easily. 2k is very cheap, its not worth going for dh sets. Atleast 10 dh sets would be worth 100k+ not 20k lols

Please fix dh. If you're gonna change it to a normal price (10k+ each set is realistic) you should wipe all sets ingame to make it fair or else everyone will just buy 100s of sets? imo. But they should defo be 10k+ bc theyre worth nothing atm..

Also PLEASE fix dh.. it's sad that 99 def dhing is so noodled that you have to get 75 to make it like it's 99 on rs.. nobody wants to fight 75 def which is like normal 07 dh its so annoying and makes dhing shit for everyone..