Airo

Regarding Donation Refunds

Hey guys,

Unfortunately the credit system is taking a lot longer than we anticipated. I appreciate that a lot of you have messaged me, if you could please send me a message on the forums with the amount you donated and/or the items you donated for.

This only applies for players who donated within 1 month prior to the reset.

All the best,

The OS-Scape team.

29 minutes ago, Crate said:

I donated over a month ago and ur saying i cannot get a refund?????

" Within 1 month "

This is dumb, rip 300$ i guess wtf, this is fraudulent, with all due respect, I love this server but im gonna chargeback

First the Bounty Hunter update, now this. I am really dissappointed and if this keeps going in the same manner it wont be fun playing this server anymore.

15 hours ago, Hamboee said:

heyy how can get my last donate back form the last month can some one help me??

PM him, you maybe waiting a while though.. 

Hey Airo also sent you a pm incase you dont read this. Can i get a refund in credit or items i donated around $ 50 in the past month. You can check the exact amount i donated for in items and seeds

Thank you

I have been in contact with a few moderators but was told  that I need to be getting in touch with @TPD for a reimbursement when the server was rolledback during the first 1-2 days ( I don't remember exactly when it was ). Anyways, I know you are all busy, but I haven't been able to be on the same time as TPD, so it  would be appreciated if you could let him know and  when he finds the time to assist me with my reimbursement because I was rolled back and lost quite a bit of items.

Thanks,

Clapping

Only the past month? Really?

This server getting more shady every day.

RIP donations.

Scammin' pieces of shit.

On 10/7/2017 at 11:09 PM, Hamboee said:

Think everyones waiting for a reply from Alro, Gonna be Christmas at this rate

I've replied to everyone who messaged me, sorry for taking so much time. I've been dealing with some things. I'll be closing the topic, feel free to message me.