Sign in to follow this  
Brooke

Official Resignation - Brooke

The time has come were I distinguish myself from Os-Scape.

I'd like to say a few honourable mentions to people who have made my experience on Os-scape a blast.

Bell - You will always be my favourite senior, I'll be shocked if I ever found out Santa got an admin position before you, I'd literally slit my wrists. Keep up the awesome work and I'm sure we will still be in contact from time to time.  

Jeff - Cant forget about my boy Jeff, hardest working staff member. Deserve the utmost respect. 

Ned RIckard - The one and only Kangaroo rider, hope to see you go far within the community mate and best of luck with it all. #1 Au

Wanted X - Helped me from day one. A very hard worker and dedicated to the server, awesome to see man and I hope you do well.

Gabi - I don't know were you went but going to miss you none the less, good luck.

Theo - Fuck you have a huge nose, cya retard.

Vailing - Very active within the pk community, wish you all the best. i LoVe U sO mUcH

And a big thank you to the admin team for taking me on board. Has been a pleasant time and wish the server nothing but the best intentions.  

P.S - Luke stop banning half the fucking server because of your large ego, thanks. <3

Brooke signing out - 28/06/17

Sucks to see you leave, thanks for your time on the staff team Brooke.

I 'll miss you my aussie brodar. It was great making all these memoroes with you man. :) I hope the future is bright for you!

You are one of the best moderators that OSS has ever seen.

You were a great staff member and a greater friend. It's very sad to see you go :(

Take care <3

35 minutes ago, Luke said:

whos this luke guy you're referring to? cos i know u aint speaking to me like that

At least you didn't lock the thread hhhhh

Since all you've done since leaving is abuse for your own gain and RWT, locking your thread. I expected more from you.

You gained respect from your dedication to the server just to throw it all away with your selfish actions...

Shane on you man. You lost all my respects and many others.