Rot 0wner

Rot-Reign of Terror

2cgfuip.jpg

Reign of terror Is a old pk community Of rsps   we  desided to switch rsps to Os-scape becouse its more active we are are a group of friends who just wanted to open a team and destory all those clans who think they are good  We want to be able to build a good community with active Clanchat where people can feel free to come a chill out and enjoy there time playing Os-scape. We will be doing pk events in wildy and Fights  in singles wars and Big Clan vs clan wars  and Wilderness Bosses events regularly to keep things fresh. Our goal is to enjoy the game for what it truly is and Fuck up new clans while doing it.

Staff Members

Leader's

-Rot Owner-

-Rot Key-

Pk Leader

-Rot Owner-

-Rot Key-

High Council

open

Council

-open-

Officer

-Dukenukem-

-hardtoget-

-Doddsy-

-Bag Of Kush-

Events

well update latter

Rank Jobs

• Officer - well update latter

• Council - well update latter.

• High Council - well update latter.

Reign of terror Rules

1. NO Clan Hopping
  2. NO bs.
  3. NO Flameing!
  4. Listen to Clan if they need help & try be on Pk trips.
  5. you well need be tested to make sure we know you  know what you are doing.
  6. you need discord

Clan Chat

Once you contact Rot 0wner  or our high ranks and get accpeted you well be able to enter the Clan chat  [WE ARE ROT]

Give me +Reputation if you like This Clan or like the Clan recruitment to Help Support Our  Coummilty  to make us Bigger!

Edited by Bell
update

Reign of terror Is a old pk community Of rsps   we  desided to switch rsps to Os-scape becouse its more active we are are a group of friends who just wanted to open a team and destory all those clans who think they are good  We want to be able to build a good community with active Clanchat where people can feel free to come a chill out and enjoy there time playing Os-scape. We will be doing pk events in wildy and Fights  in singles wars and Big Clan vs clan wars  and Wilderness Bosses events regularly to keep things fresh. Our goal is to enjoy the game for what it truly is and Fuck up new clans while doing it.

decided*  because* destroy* 

before u make a topic check your grammar WANNA BE rot kids #smh

i am looking to join rot i have a 1.2kdr in game in pvp solos with 450 kills and 352 deaths my ingame name is mr poodie, i have been bridding fpor years and rsing since 2005 add me please