Search results

1. Swagtastic

i need help

Hello, There has been a server reset about a year ago. And the server now is under new ownership. If you have any problems, you can pm Bennie#8189 on discord.
  2. Swagtastic

No puedo entrar a mi cuenta ""AYUDAAAA" ""Cuenta MUERTE2225""

There was no one on your account. You just needed force kick. You can login now.
  3. Swagtastic

[02/13/2019] Max Trbrid Tournament.

Hello everyone, Today we are hosting Max Tribrid Tournament at 8:00 PM GMT. You'll have to hop over the crushed sticks in order to participate. The prizes will be; 1st Place:- 300k 2nd Place:- 200k 3rd Place:- 100k Hope to see you all at the event and good luck! -OS-Scape Staff Team.
  4. Swagtastic

[02/09/2019] Void Range Zerk Tournament

Hello everyone, Today we will be hosting Void Range Zerk Tournament which will take place at 7:30 PM GMT. The prizes will be listed below. To enter this tournament you must hop over these crushed spears. 1st place:- 400k. 2nd place:- Prayer scroll. 3rd place:- 150k. Hope to see you all at...
  5. Swagtastic

Hi

Hi
  6. Swagtastic

[02/07/2019] Max Strength Tournament

Hello everyone, We are having Max Strength Tournament today. Tournament will start at 7:30 PM GMT. The prizes will be listed below. To enter this tournament you must hop over these crushed spears. First Place - 300k. Second Place - 200k. Third Place - 100k. Hope to see you all at the...
  7. Swagtastic

[02/05/2019] Multiple HP Event

Hello everyone, Today we will be hosting a Multi HP Event which will take place at Revenants. The event is starting at 7:30 PM GMT. If you're unsure about what the HP event is, it's where a staff member has a full inventory of loot and we'll give you guys the location of where he will be...
  8. Swagtastic

hardcore ironman

Account name?
  9. Swagtastic

[02/03/2019] Mystic Barrows Tournament.

Hello everyone, Today we are having a Mystic Barrows Tournament which will be at 7:30 PM GMT. In order to enter for the Mystic Barrows you'll have to hop over these crushed spears in order to participate. These will be the prizes for first, second and third place. First - 500K Blood Money...
  10. Swagtastic

my accout was banned as i recover

Handled.
  11. Swagtastic

a p o l o

I'll unban your account this time although it was banned for RWT. Next time you caught breaking rules will be perma ban. /Unbanned.
  12. Swagtastic

my accout was banned as i recover

Which account?
  13. Swagtastic

a p o l o

Account name?
  14. Swagtastic

My resignation

Good luck in your life. Was honor knowing you!
  15. Swagtastic

Tournament Bug Fixes

Poggers
  16. Swagtastic

Tournament System

Great work!
  17. Swagtastic

The Tournament System Blog

Dope