[11/3/2018] Monthy ELO Contest Winners ! [100m+] OSRS PRIZES

Craig

Administrator
Staff member

Introduction

As a PVP server we've decided to add the ELO system a month ago and have had great feedback since.
Today we're gonna be resetting ELO and therefore will be rewarding the top 5 players that have participated in this event.
If u have boosted ur ELO rating, you have been disqualified from winning any prizes.

Participate

How do I participate?

Everyone will start at ELO : 1300
You will receive points based on how high/low your opponent is scored in ELO rating.
ELO rating will be reset every month and top 5 will receive rewards of OSRS GP.
You will be able to see your ELO rating at your Quest tab ingame.

Prizes

First place has been won by A Faggot - 50M Old School Runescape (6209 ELO Rating )
Second place has been won by Frogeyetwat - 25M Old School Runescape (4297 ELO Rating)
Third place has been won by FINAL FLASH - 15M Old School Runescape (3950 ELO Rating)
Fourth place has been won by APACHE AH69 - 7.5M Old School Runescape (3629 ELO Rating)
Fifth place has been won by Attuned - 5M Old School Runescape (3100 ELO Rating)

Message 1337 Ingame or via discord (Craig#1141) to claim your rewards.

Last edited:

Supervisor

Okay so i had 5.5k elo and i got disqualified for "boosting", when i didn't even boost at all. Great server! corrupt as fuck. P.S. That "a faggot" kid kills all his bolt ragging friends at 35s all day that's how he got his elo. u think he got 600 kills pking? He doesn't pk. He bolt rags, go and check how many times hes killed "sig". let me know when you got the 25m you owe me bennie.

A Faggot

@Supervisor is mad because he gets bolted all day and isn't able to compete with the superior pkers (such as myself) of the server, I grinded very hard for the victory and wanted to show my dominance. H8rs gonna h8 m8. Feel free to pm me any time for a 1v1 battle! :-}

@Supervisor is mad because he gets bolted all day and isn't able to compete with the superior pkers (such as myself) of the server, I grinded very hard for the victory and wanted to show my dominance. H8rs gonna h8 m8. Feel free to pm me any time for a 1v1 battle! :-}
i mean you had to use a alt account to not lose ks vs me