Hey, new owners: can we please get the PVP weapons and a SDMM?

Aalowan

Hey everyone,

I think that there are two things that could easily make this game mode active once again.

1. Introducing the new pvp weapons

2. A dedicated SDMM that opens up for a few months and then start all over again.

These two suggestions capitalize on the fact that very few RSPS' have introduced the new pvp weapons/armors and even less have introduced a well functioning SDMM. These are two things that should be implemented and will have a serious impact on this server. The new armors and weapons could also possibly be a cold sink by making them degradable, therefore helping balance the messed up economy.

SDMM could be a future Project, It simply takes too long to make it perfect, it's either fully perfect or don't release it at all, Because there's a few DMM servers out there that are pretty much Identical to osrs. But no I think there's other stuff to be prioritized would be cool though.

Last edited:

Cold

No point in starting a major project when the main PVP world isnt fully perfected yet. PVP weapons could be a possibility.

BaWss

Helper
Staff member
this server usually follows whatever osrs does to their maingame, so i dont think vesta nd sht shud be added unless osrs add it to their maingame

and dmm project was started before when we had loads of players but it was taking too much time of devs
no point adding a different world and sht and split up the playerbase of like 130 bad idea