My ideas to get the server more populated.

Derpy

I have played the server for 2+ years and have been around for the ups and downs these are my ideas/things that should be brought back to help the server grow. I would like to say that if I offend anyone in this post that is not my intention however these are my honest thoughts.

1. Reset the server (As of right now the eco has been ruined and the only people that say it isn't are the ones that are the problem)
2. Change the prices of items in the blood money shop back to how it was when the server was popular. (Ags was around 200k now its 50k ext.)
3. Add item drop chances to BH target kills. (Doesn't have to be much maybe 50% chance for 10k Bm 25% chance for 20k 10% chance for 30k or same thing but with items)
4. finish the tournament minigame. (It has been sitting there not working for months)
5. Change what items are in the shops. (Right now it is to easy to get items just by buying them from shop the server has 0 grind or effort needed)
6. No more giveaways from the staff. (I understand small giveaways but having elys and items worth over like 500k is insane)
7. Change the name of the server. (People hear Os-scape and they think corrupt staff trash eco ext. With a new owner should come a new server)
8. Try to focus on updates related to PVP as I believe the server has strayed away from PVP and went more into staking/pvm.

Thank you
Derpy

Swagtastic

I agree to BH suggestions and the staff giveaways. I'd call for some items to be reset but not full eco rest. Also i'd say remove the stuff such as godswords, boots, amulets rings from shops and make them only obtainable through pvming, will be better than changing their price.

Derpy

I agree to BH suggestions and the staff giveaways. I'd call for some items to be reset but not full eco rest. Also i'd say remove the stuff such as godswords, boots, amulets rings from shops and make them only obtainable through pvming, will be better than changing their price.
Thats also something I was considering instead of changing price that's a better idea.

I disagree with resetting the server and how items such as Ags should be 200k, keeping items cheap and achievable in a short amount of time is more appealing than grinding especially on a private server. I agree though however with staff hosting smaller, focusing on PVP updates and finishing the tournament system.

Derpy

I disagree with resetting the server and how items such as Ags should be 200k, keeping items cheap and achievable in a short amount of time is more appealing than grinding especially on a private server. I agree though however with staff hosting smaller, focusing on PVP updates and finishing the tournament system.
It may be more appealing until you get a decent amount of money then realize its not worth the time to do 50k ags risks when you have 1m+

yeah, im not getting prayers again for the 4th time. servers been reset too many times already and it always ends up worse or the same
ags was 30k when server was popular
giveaways rn staff are hosting are just until tournys get coded

Derpy

yeah, im not getting prayers again for the 4th time. servers been reset too many times already and it always ends up worse or the same
ags was 30k when server was popular
giveaways rn staff are hosting are just until tournys get coded
1. the server ends up worse or the same because the owner/devs did not care about the server with a new owner that would change.
2. Ags was 200k and people pked the second GE came out it went down to 50k because no one used kindra's guide and people stopped veng pking/risk fighting.
3. Doing ely giveaways when the eco is ruined already doesnt help at all.
4. Yes resetting would lose some players but it would bring in more then it would lose.