My resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harsh

Manager
Staff member
It is now my time to take a break from OSS. It's been an amazing 3 years and who knows if I may return in the future. With my new job coming up on the 14th, I feel that it is the best time to call it quits as I will no longer have the time to work on OSS.

In my time as staff I have met many amazing people that I still talk to till this date. The staff team is without a doubt the most favourite people I have met and I wish them all the best. Cringe to say, it has been one of the best experiences I've had on RSPS and I'm thankful to have been a part of it.

All the best,
Harsh.

Wanted

Thank you for being a fantastic mentor, admin, and friend. You have taught me so much in my time here and I honestly can’t thank you enough for your kindness, generosity, and support.

You are a role model for me and many others in our team, and though I am sad to see you go, I know that you will excel in whatever you do next. I’m grateful for the time that we’ve been able to work together and am happy knowing that you will go on to affect many others in your career.

Thanks again, and best of luck.

Craig

Manager
Staff member
:'( it's sad to see a good friend like you go you were an amazing admin and helped us hold the fort down for so long , best of luck to you in the future brother , I thank you for the many great times and adventures we've had throughout the past few years with os-scape , keep in contact with me brother <3 love you xx.

MVP

Man, it's obvious your time spent here had a very positive impact on the players & staff. I and many others appreciate all of the hard work you've put into this server. Thank you and good luck to you man.

Status
Not open for further replies.