New players should get a 2 hour immunity that they can forfeit if they choose to attack somebody

All I see is clans clearing new players from rev caves and leaving them hopeless when it comes to building on this server. Me personally I have money, but I see people come and go all the time due to having zero chance of getting anywhere on this game.

All I see is clans clearing new players from rev caves and leaving them hopeless when it comes to building on this server. Me personally I have money, but I see people come and go all the time due to having zero chance of getting anywhere on this game.
Going to revs isn't the only way to make money though for new players I would recommend kracken because no pray/food needed and you can just sit afk for decent profit per hour all new player immunity would do is have everyone making 2 hour alts to farm constantly.

Going to revs isn't the only way to make money though for new players I would recommend kracken because no pray/food needed and you can just sit afk for decent profit per hour all new player immunity would do is have everyone making 2 hour alts to farm constantly.
Once per ip address. It's a pvp server people want to get sets and pk asap not sit around for a week until they can finally afford to go pking, get jumped by a clan and have to start over

Once per ip address. It's a pvp server people want to get sets and pk asap not sit around for a week until they can finally afford to go pking, get jumped by a clan and have to start over
it takes about 30 mins at kracken to get a dh set not a week and tbh all anyone needs is like 10-20k to pk.

Cold

Mage arena is the safest and one of the best moneymakers in the game, u afk auto retaliate barrage for 2 hours and u got 100k.