OS-Scape New Ownership.

I''m sorry but i don't believe you, I Respected Bart and Situation's decisions back in the day. But you would think after Situations leaving and few other owners stopping through they would have their shit together. What you're saying above is nothing we haven't heard before! I wish you the best of luck! but honestly we all know it's false hope.
The last 8 owners had this same "HYPE".

I''m sorry but i don't believe you, I Respected Bart and Situation's decisions back in the day. But you would think after Situations leaving and few other owners stopping through they would have their shit together. What you're saying above is nothing we haven't heard before! I wish you the best of luck! but honestly we all know it's false hope.
The last 8 owners had this same "HYPE".
I completely understand your opinion on all of this but I figured I'd comment just to give you a little insight on the "last 8 owners". Bart has always owned OSS from 2016 to 2018, regardless of who said they owned it. Every one of those other owners, including me, had to go through Bart for things such as updates, advertisements and what not. Bennie now owns everything OS-Scape related and honestly, he has the best chance out of any previous owner to create a fun server and get somewhere. It wont be easy and I can't guarantee he'll do it, but he's probably the best person to do it as he's passionate about this.

Ned

I completely understand your opinion on all of this but I figured I'd comment just to give you a little insight on the "last 8 owners". Bart has always owned OSS from 2016 to 2018, regardless of who said they owned it. Every one of those other owners, including me, had to go through Bart for things such as updates, advertisements and what not. Bennie now owns everything OS-Scape related and honestly, he has the best chance out of any previous owner to create a fun server and get somewhere. It wont be easy and I can't guarantee he'll do it, but he's probably the best person to do it as he's passionate about this.

I'm not 100% sure Ben but please correct me if i'm wrong, i feel as though when you took over and then Jason sometime after The way you guys told the community was that Bart is now out of the picture. Well maybe not you so much i don't really remember that far back but Jason defiantly.
Either way Oss was once a popping server but as i did say above i do have my doubts and with all that said i do wish yourself and the staff team best of luck. and obv i'm "88170"

Yoda

Hi my name is Mike and i have been with OS-SCAPE since the release on December 2015. since then i have seen many things and even more new owners.
Every last one of them promised the same bullshit, instead of really listening to the players. Bart and Nick did a good job in the beginning but at some point they only had money in there eyes. (PVP brings more money)

Since i enjoy the full game and not some shitty pvp game i quit the game.
From my experience the ECO world always did better. People who argue with this havn't been there on the release day of W1 when thousands joined the servers at once.

This community will rise again when World 1 will. PS divinding the worlds was the downfall of os-scape
Anyways goodluck with leading this server fellow dutchman.

Lum

Even Though I have not played in months and I have pretty much quit at this point, I hope you do a great job to revive OSS as I've been here since the start seeing the peak and the worst times.