PvP Armours

Should we add PvP Armours permanently on OSS?

• Yes

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bennie

Administrator
Hello everyone,

OSRS has released PvP armours on DMM. We're able to add it if the community agrees.

How would it be obtainable?

There are several ways we could implement PvP Armours, here are the following methods:

- Add it to the Revenants drop table.
- Upon killing a bounty hunter target, there's a low chance you can receive a piece.
- Vote & Webstore

Feel free to cast your vote.

If you have any thoughts regarding the PvP armours, feel free to reply as well.

Yours sincerely,
The OS-Scape team.

Swagtastic

1- Adding Them to revs will be good regarding multi wilderness pk but it will be obtainable by let's say one or 2 teams and rest of community will struggle to get it.
2-Upon killing a bounty hunter targe, this is fair in my opinion. Gives fair chances for everyone.
3-Vote & Webstore, why not.

Rise

@Bennie

maybe revive the server first? instead of adding content for 30 active players lol

add them to the revenant drop table and remove claws and all other items from it (not the emblems) would revive the multi pking scene and wildy+clan+playerbase

get someone to adv the server a youtuber with new owner etc etc(this is all about investing) i can help u do this since i have contact with some youtubers

ive been playing this since first release back in 2015 i was co founder of the #1 cc with 40 members+ back in 2016 and i know why they all quit

im prob the only player who knows how to revive this rsps and get it back to 500+

let the community decide what to do...instead of give them false hope every singel time something 'will change'

Bennie contact me in dms or ing i'll log in for an hour

Derpy

Imo one of the main problems the server is having is that there are no veng pkers… I think making it a bh target drop would help that out abit as right now the server is mainly staking/deep wild pking and I don't think the PVP server needs another reason for people to go pvming.

ABG

make it a drop from bounty hunter or just pking In general / buyable from emblem shop. will get players vengpking. I remember os scape having a bh system so idont see why it can't come back

Bennie

Administrator
@Bennie

maybe revive the server first? instead of adding content for 30 active players lol

add them to the revenant drop table and remove claws and all other items from it (not the emblems) would revive the multi pking scene and wildy+clan+playerbase

get someone to adv the server a youtuber with new owner etc etc(this is all about investing) i can help u do this since i have contact with some youtubers

ive been playing this since first release back in 2015 i was co founder of the #1 cc with 40 members+ back in 2016 and i know why they all quit

im prob the only player who knows how to revive this rsps and get it back to 500+

let the community decide what to do...instead of give them false hope every singel time something 'will change'

Bennie contact me in dms or ing i'll log in for an hour
I appreciate your input, but do you really think I’d buy a server and then do no marketing? Player count is the least of my concerns. As my specialty on RSPS is mainly getting players. Time will come for OSS, just needs the updates first and some fixing.

Bennie

Administrator
Imo one of the main problems the server is having is that there are no veng pkers… I think making it a bh target drop would help that out abit as right now the server is mainly staking/deep wild pking and I don't think the PVP server needs another reason for people to go pvming.
I agree, I was leaning towards making it a bounty hunter drop. However there’s still an issue to fix regarding farming. We need more veng pkers, and to get them we need more single player rewards. It’s way too much focused on clanning, which is fine. However we can’t forget the solo ones.

Bennie

Administrator
make it a drop from bounty hunter or just pking In general / buyable from emblem shop. will get players vengpking. I remember os scape having a bh system so idont see why it can't come back
Reason why it was disabled was because of farming.

ABG

Reason why it was disabled was because of farming.
everything will be abused if able too.just make a really long timer on same ips(every 5 minutes) lol just make it really harsh punishments for farming (instant whipe, no warning). is best way to introduce em. + can look at my post need help XD

Bennie

Administrator
everything will be abused if able too.just make a really long timer on same ips(every 5 minutes) lol just make it really harsh punishments for farming (instant whipe, no warning). is best way to introduce em. + can look at my post need help XD
Yes, currently looking at the best way to counter farming.

Derpy

Yes, currently looking at the best way to counter farming.
Best way in my opinion is to make it so you don't get the bonus if you kill the same person more then once in 5-10 mins. Also put it out there that anyone caught farming will be punished for it.

PvP armours are totally unnecessary in old school. We have ancestral instead of zuriels, dwh is statius warhammer pretty much, just add the raids 2 items with a Lady Verzik boss that spawns once an hour at ::52, and wait for raids 3 to release the new range armour set & longsword.

PvP armours are totally unnecessary in old school. We have ancestral instead of zuriels, dwh is statius warhammer pretty much, just add the raids 2 items with a Lady Verzik boss that spawns once an hour at ::52, and wait for raids 3 to release the new range armour set & longsword.
Agree with ur post.