Revision upgrade, Hydra Boss, Dragon hunter lance, Ferocious gloves & more!

Heaven

Developer
Staff member
Hey guys,

I just wanted to take the time out to fill you all in on what's to come this next update so you're not left in the dark. The update was scheduled for an earlier release date, but was decided to be delayed so we can include the Alchemical Hydra along with all of the new items. In addition to the Hydra release I've also updated our entire data support to the latest revision. We have some adjustments planned for Wilderness skilling and Slayer as well. If you have any suggestions as to how you'd like to see Hydra introduced into the game along with the aforementioned items let us know!

Sincerely,
Heaven

MVP

Thanks for updating us players! Would be awesome if you guys could update the inferno & fix the bug that allows two rangers & magers to spawn at once or with Jad. If you legitimize it similar to 07, I feel that alone would bring in new players considering the fact that OS-Scape is one of the only servers that allows you a chance to defeat Zuk. It would be really good practice & fun content. Either way, thanks for the update!

Thanks,
For brightening the light that has been out for over 1 year + lol
this rsps has such a potentional but is being trown away like a kitten u met while on vacation :) (i'm so funny ik)
#hopeMightreturnsoprepareurareses