Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1.   #31
    THE WORLD IS YOURS!
    Donator

xxx
    As a W1 Realism player, i liked both ideas but I don't totally agree with the 1st one because multiplying realism accounts' xp is a bad idea (I don't know the exact w3 xp rates but i'll throw an example), realism players who have 100M+ xp in a skill when being multiplied it will surpass by far the 200M mark in w3 which leads to an incredible unfair waste of xp and time since it can't count past 200M. Therefore i leave these suggestions below:

- Add Realism mode to w3.
    - Give the opportunity for w3 accounts to turn into realism mode by taking a portion of their total xp in order to match Realism rates and benefits.

2.   #32
    #1 Skotizo PKer
    MasterDonator

xxx
    All I care about is that realism mode is transferable, therefore we can still compete on the high scores. Its an easy task to do, just keep the realism mode, sucks for people on the W3 server, but for those on W1 it would feel like a time wasted to be considered a classic, after spending numerous hours on a Realism mode. If you remove the realism benefits, thats fine. I just like having 10x xp and not 20, as well as having a separate high scores to compete on.

3.   #33
    Legendary Member
    SuperDonator

xxx
    Quote Originally Posted by M16a4 View Post
    All I care about is that realism mode is transferable, therefore we can still compete on the high scores. Its an easy task to do, just keep the realism mode, sucks for people on the W3 server, but for those on W1 it would feel like a time wasted to be considered a classic, after spending numerous hours on a Realism mode. If you remove the realism benefits, thats fine. I just like having 10x xp and not 20, as well as having a separate high scores to compete on.
    Agreed.

Ex-Staff

4.   #34
    Donator
    Donator

xxx
    lmao before Christmas

5.   #35
    Kid Cudi
    Staff2
    Donator

Youtuber