Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.   #1
    Banned

xxx
    (current)Predator: Increased chance to attract prey to your Hunting traps. Personally couldn't the difference between increased and normal at all.
    (proposition)Predator: 50% chance of your trap laying instantly.

(current)Runesmith: Double runes gained from Runecrafting.
    (proposition)Runesmith: 50% chance to save essence (pure or otherwise.) This would be rolled per essence, giving roughly 50% more xp a trip and 50% more runes. Seeing as runes are next to worthless in every mode this blessing seems a bit weak in current state.

(current)Pyromaniac: 50% chance to conserve a log when burning. Post wintertodt I dont know anyone who trains fm the ol fashion way. Why should they when 3 games of todt will get you 99.
    (proposition)Pyromaniac:50% chance to be immune to the wintertodts magic. Another wintertodt based option could be extra points for burning logs or lighting/repairing braziers.

(current)Obdurate: Run energy does not drain. This just seems totally useless, I have never been in a situation that called for stams or energy pots (outside of pvp.) Either remove this all togethor or give it a random chance of spawning alongside a "real" blessing.
    (current)Devotion: Prayer drains at half the normal drain rate. This one reminds me of Obdurate but to a lesser extent. Its good, but is it worth hogging up a 1 hour time slot? I don't think so, I would also put this in the "bonus blessing" slot.

Lastly we come to Untamed: Double boss monster drops, no kill count requirement for God Wars and increased boss pet drop rate. This is a massive pvm incentive and you can bet that once its on people will be geared and ready to go. Now I've no idea the math behind the double drops and slashed kc (kills done on all 4 bosses in this time, likely hood of loot ect ect.) What I do know is there is already a massive problem with selling a majority of pvm related drops, gwd and otherwise. This is due to the small playerbase and the ease that these "top tier" drops are received. Without some sort of item sink this will just accelerate the problem.

As for new blessing content maybe there could be something to benefit both skillers and pkers alike. One idea could be tripling the amount of bm awarded for wilderness skilling. Giving wilderness skill incentive and the pkers a target.
    These are my first impressions on the blessings.
    --> Last edited by Orzo; 12-16-2016 at 21:33.

2.   Thankful Users:

3.   #2
    Lurk 24/7
    Staff2
    ExtremeDonator

xxx
    Nice feedback!

4.   #3
    Life is what you make it
    SuperDonator

xxx
    Good feedback. Needs more support

5.   #4
    Osu Player
    SeniorStaff
    Donator

xxx
    nice feedback I will send this to the higher ups and see what they think

6.   Thankful Users:

7.   #5
    Lurker

xxx
    Could have implemented some type of interaction with the wilderness with this maybe the blessing is released into the wilderness and only the first 10 people to click it get to actually use the blessing but if u kill someone with the blessing you get it transferred over to you so it would be like a last man standing type of thing every time it re spawned.

Also the randomness of the blessing is sort of unfair... Imagine you are only playing when the skilling blessings are active but you want to get the double drops blessing... Maybe a shop could be added and tagging the blessing in the wilderness gets you points and access to a reward shop which allows you to pick what blessing you have on?

Idk ;l

8.   #6
    Donator
    Donator

xxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigja View Post
    Could have implemented some type of interaction with the wilderness with this maybe the blessing is released into the wilderness and only the first 10 people to click it get to actually use the blessing but if u kill someone with the blessing you get it transferred over to you so it would be like a last man standing type of thing every time it re spawned.

Also the randomness of the blessing is sort of unfair... Imagine you are only playing when the skilling blessings are active but you want to get the double drops blessing... Maybe a shop could be added and tagging the blessing in the wilderness gets you points and access to a reward shop which allows you to pick what blessing you have on?

Idk ;l
    good idea tbh

9.   #7

xxx
    I entirely understand this.

The W3 issue with selling items is only going to be multiplied by double drops, and sink prices further.. eventually making PVM not worth it potentially.

Need a reivew

10.   #8
    Banned

xxx
    shamelessly bumping my own thread.

11.   #9
    Ex-Staff
    SuperDonator

xxx
    There is definitely a difference between hunting without the blessing and when it is activated. You get around 25%-50% more exp per hour than usual if you're efficient. I do however support that it also includes the 50% chance to lay a trip instantly, that's a nice idea.

The rest I agree with, great feedback.

Ex-Staff

12.   #10
    Veteran Member
    SuperDonator

xxx
    Great feedback! thanks for the post.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information