1.   #1
    Lurker

xxx
    Hello,

The MAC client downloaded from here doesn't do anything on my mac. I run it, allowed programs from any source in Preferences, but still nothing. I'm not very experienced on Macs. Am I missing something?

2.   #2
    Helper
    Helper

xxx
    Quote Originally Posted by El bojo loco View Post
    Hello,

The MAC client downloaded from here doesn't do anything on my mac. I run it, allowed programs from any source in Preferences, but still nothing. I'm not very experienced on Macs. Am I missing something?
    Do you get any sort of error message, or just nothing is popping up? Let's check some basic things:

1) Do you hava JAVA installed?
    1.1) If so, please remove it and try installing the newest JDK from the official JAVA website. Re-try the client.

2) Re-download the file and make sure you save it. Try it again.

If both solutions still do not work we can look into this further. Please try above things, and otherwise Ill boot up my MAC and also try it. Last solution could also be running it in a Windows emulator (e.g. WINE) - so don't worry, you will be able to play it eventually

3.   #3
    Lurker

xxx
    Quote Originally Posted by LOEF View Post
    Do you get any sort of error message, or just nothing is popping up? Let's check some basic things:

1) Do you hava JAVA installed?
    1.1) If so, please remove it and try installing the newest JDK from the official JAVA website. Re-try the client.

2) Re-download the file and make sure you save it. Try it again.

If both solutions still do not work we can look into this further. Please try above things, and otherwise Ill boot up my MAC and also try it. Last solution could also be running it in a Windows emulator (e.g. WINE) - so don't worry, you will be able to play it eventually

I'm having the same issue here, on Mac Sierra. Even after following the steps, the client appears for maybe 2 seconds in my dock and then disappears with no error message.

4.   #4
    Helper
    Helper

xxx
    Greendude38, sad to hear. Please private message me with your Skype details, I am sure we can work something out together. Around 8PM GMT+1 (in about 5 hours from now) I will be able to help you with your problems

Thread Information