Feedback - Craig

Sk1lz

Extremely unprofessional handling of a ban. To start off, I am 100% innocent and have never RWT'd on this server. Those who gamble have saw me in over 2k FPS, Hosting, and giving away money to a bunch of people since the server launched. I messaged @Craig on discord after randomly seeing my account was banned. He told me it was for RWT and I was welcome to appeal on the forums. I proceed to follow his instructions, he says "you have been caught RWTing, you can get unbanned if you wipe the majority of your wealth". I decline his offer because, like I said, I have never RWTd on this server. I ask him to provide proof of my "RWTing", @Craig proceeds to call me a liar and re-state that I must wipe my account to be unbanned.

How is this the server standard for permanently banning someone? I have played the server from day 1. Made all of my money in the duel arena staking/flower pokering/hosting and many can vouch for that. To provide no proof and insult someone by calling them a liar is extremely unprofessional and will not bode well for the future of the server. Unbelievable. 

@Raw Envy @Trick

I legit have the same exact story. Exactly what happend to you happend to me. I explained everything clear and truthfully and the only response I got back is: "you're lying", "stop lying". 

Just now, Twin said:

I legit have the same exact story. Exactly what happend to you happend to me. I explained everything clear and truthfully and the only response I got back is: "you're lying", "stop lying". 

Also if you ask them for proof which they apparently have they will ignore you or just call you liars and stupid. a80m9FV.png

On 9/13/2021 at 11:39 AM, Sk1lz said:

Extremely unprofessional handling of a ban. To start off, I am 100% innocent and have never RWT'd on this server. Those who gamble have saw me in over 2k FPS, Hosting, and giving away money to a bunch of people since the server launched. I messaged @Craig on discord after randomly seeing my account was banned. He told me it was for RWT and I was welcome to appeal on the forums. I proceed to follow his instructions, he says "you have been caught RWTing, you can get unbanned if you wipe the majority of your wealth". I decline his offer because, like I said, I have never RWTd on this server. I ask him to provide proof of my "RWTing", @Craig proceeds to call me a liar and re-state that I must wipe my account to be unbanned.

How is this the server standard for permanently banning someone? I have played the server from day 1. Made all of my money in the duel arena staking/flower pokering/hosting and many can vouch for that. To provide no proof and insult someone by calling them a liar is extremely unprofessional and will not bode well for the future of the server. Unbelievable. 

@Raw Envy @Trick

Yo legit same thing happened to me LMAO he responded "your a idiot appeal denied" when I said I wanted evidence because I never rwt'd. Ever since Craig became admin the server has lost 200 players.... currently around 200 players left within a week there will be more Americans inside Afghanistan then there will be players on Os-scape aka craigpowerabuse-scape.

I feel like this dude was a victim somewhere along the rsps community now he has trust issues and bans anyone for anything. And as always is toxic/flames them when a appeal is sent out rather then discussing things/providing evidence or ways to get unbanned.