[04/13/2018] Refunds & Combat Overhaul (+Fixes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

007guyman

question which old password our very first on the account or the one i had after i was hacked and made a 2way auth? i still have the athuenticator app on my phone with username. ive spend over 350+ and 700+ on others. got my CC number and home address ect. thanks!

*edit just got the account back i claimed from blue phat guy says "All done!" but i dont see in my bank or store on site
*edit got the credits theyre in game now, how do i use it for the store?
*edit will credit be able to be traded and gambled with

Last edited:

IMI proto

as som1 who has been riskfigthing on this server for a long time and is the best at it i have to say u guys ruined the g maul complety it dosent go off and is litterly completly usseles not only i am having this problem alot of other players and riskfighters are just getting very frustrated about the gmaul, the gmaul was fine before the update the combat was trash dh wudent hit once in 10000 fights u guys are fixing things that arent needed to be fixed and now u have something that does need a fix u guys are making me mad and u guys also died out riskfighting dumb ass staf revert the fucking g maul it dosent go off , u cant even g maul wack anymore u guys are complete imbecils ffs im so mad

Kindra32

Staff member
as som1 who has been riskfigthing on this server for a long time and is the best at it i have to say u guys ruined the g maul complety it dosent go off and is litterly completly usseles not only i am having this problem alot of other players and riskfighters are just getting very frustrated about the gmaul, the gmaul was fine before the update the combat was trash dh wudent hit once in 10000 fights u guys are fixing things that arent needed to be fixed and now u have something that does need a fix u guys are making me mad and u guys also died out riskfighting dumb ass staf revert the fucking g maul it dosent go off , u cant even g maul wack anymore u guys are complete imbecils ffs im so mad
It will be fixed next update. We're sorry about this. Stuff like this happens when changing combat system.

Status
Not open for further replies.