[04/17/2018] The Loyalty System

Bart

Your Personal Favorite™
Staff member
We're updating OS-Scape with a whole new exciting system - The OS-Scape Loyalty System!

The OS-Scape Loyalty System

The Loyalty System is a way to say thank-you for playing. Every day, you can collect a reward just for logging in. But, there's a catch: logging in the next day gets you a bigger reward. And the day after, an even bigger one. However, you'll have to stick to it! Not logging in for a full day (24 hours), will reset your streak. So while you're saying "good morning" to your streaks on Snapchat, you might as well save your streak on OS-Scape now!

As always, we thank you for playing OS-Scape, and we hope that this new system shows our gratitude in a new way too.

All the best,
The OS-Scape team.

Submit

good idea, what about increasing bm rewards for killing ppl?
you get 10k from killing a wildy boss but 500 for killing someone with 30 ks? makes no sense really

Bart

Your Personal Favorite™
Staff member
Cool idea, though I was hoping that you would've prioritized pushing fixes on more important things over this.
I'm sorry to hear that, but we obviously also have to alternate between focusing on content and bug fixes. The next update will contain a lot of the required and suggested improvements!

Don't care for this.
What would be something you'd care for, my man?

DROP DEAD

I'm sorry to hear that, but we obviously also have to alternate between focusing on content and bug fixes. The next update will contain a lot of the required and suggested improvements!.

Of course, there's no denying in that. But as it's still early and there's loads to fix, I wish that you'd put most of your effort to make the game play itself more enjoyable. Because as I see this update; more people will log on just to collect their daily reward/keep their streak, but still the activity will stay the same because there's not much to do as of now. Wilderness needs rejuvenation & PvM is not worth doing (with the exception of Vorkath, Skotizo & Tekton).

Nonetheless, I like the loyalty system overall.