[04/17/2018] The Loyalty System

Bart

Your Personal Favorite™
Of course, there's no denying in that. But as it's still early and there's loads to fix, I wish that you'd put most of your effort to make the game play itself more enjoyable. Because as I see this update; more people will log on just to collect their daily reward/keep their streak, but still the activity will stay the same because there's not much to do as of now. Wilderness needs rejuvenation & PvM is not worth doing (with the exception of Vorkath, Skotizo & Tekton).

Nonetheless, I like the loyalty system overall.
Thank you for the feedback - you're completely right, we know there's lots to improve. We're trying to balance the two, but I can assure you that the next update contains tweaks, fixes and improvements. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and for playing!

Four20

How do you guys think this is a good update?
It's literally nothing that's going to improve or increase players.
No advertising done whatsoever (promised and lied about of course)
Refunds were delayed until nearly most players quit.
Game is dying plain and simple.

Situations

How do you guys think this is a good update?
It's literally nothing that's going to improve or increase players.
No advertising done whatsoever (promised and lied about of course)
Refunds were delayed until nearly most players quit.
Game is dying plain and simple.
Yes it will increase players, yes we're currently advertising as of this morning, game isn't dying hype phase is over. Feel free to create a suggestion/bug report thread and we'll add what you recommend. Until then, we're currently working on the tournament system.

Thanks for the love guys.

Four20

Yes it will increase players, yes we're currently advertising as of this morning, game isn't dying hype phase is over. Feel free to create a suggestion/bug report thread and we'll add what you recommend. Until then, we're currently working on the tournament system.

Thanks for the love guys.
Increas players? Come on, Dude.
Be real for one second. How is that useless update that isn't advertised one bit going to increase player base? It's not lol.
Bring something better to do besides log on for once a day. New content to play. Better reward for voting. Better pking loot. Make a pk point currency for special items. Keep working on that Tournament system. The server will decline in players until something is done. Maybe idk do some we can play lol and enjoy rathern click once a day and log back off. Cheers

Increas players? Come on, Dude.
Be real for one second. How is that useless update that isn't advertised one bit going to increase player base? It's not lol.
Bring something better to do besides log on for once a day. New content to play. Better reward for voting. Better pking loot. Make a pk point currency for special items. Keep working on that Tournament system. The server will decline in players until something is done. Maybe idk do some we can play lol and enjoy rathern click once a day and log back off. Cheers
I completely understand and appreciate your thoughts, however I feel you may be slightly tunnelvisioned. A good server, even a PVP server needs a good balance of content. We’re constantly looking to reward our players for support and loyalty and this is just something small to show the players that get online and show us love everyday that we value them.

We’re still very much focused on growing and producing high quality content. As mentioned by Situations a tournament system is in the works which will be innovative and extremely fun.

If you have any more suggestions we’re happy to hear, the more feedback we get the better. After all without the players what are we?

Thanks for expressing your concerns, I understand it’s hard to take our word for things when in the past promises have not been kept.

We value your support and honesty.

Thanks for the reply.