[04/23/2018] Tournament System

Situations

04/25/2018 - 1:15 PM
Morning dudes! Today I'm going to focus completely on the tournament system so we should get some pretty sick progress today. I started working on 1 of the 3 interfaces I plan on creating for the tournament system. Here's the progress of creating the Tournament Viewer interface:

I started with the grand exchange trade history interface and started making some modifications:

Thanks for all the support guys. More updates coming today so stay tuned. : )

Situations

Just a heads up guys, I've made some progress on this but took a break to get an update out for the server. We're gonna be doing a general update today with some new content/bug fixes and then I'll be going full force on this!

Thanks for your interest. : )

X guard42

This update looks incredible and will bring so many new players to the game, one suggestion I could make is one of the tournaments be a simulation of the real osrs dmm tournament which normally pulls 80k+ views on twitch, so make it you can only use dmm tournament items (no zulrah etc) which would be sick

From personal experience and working with the people i work with i can tell you, imagination and creativity is what will make you a wonderful coder.