Answering Your Questions & Concerns

Astro

Administrator
Staff member
Can you put heal timer to what it was pre-reset? People can just tele over and over with infinite spec.
We could look at changing it. Do you think donators should be allowed to get a heal faster than other players?

Mabel

We could look at changing it. Do you think donators should be allowed to get a heal faster than other players?
Yeah something along the lines:

Non-donator - 1 min 45 secs
Donator - 1 min 35 secs
Super - 1 min 25 secs
Extreme - 1 min 15 secs
Legend - 1 min 5 secs
Master - 55 secs
Grandmaster - 45 secs
Ultimate - 35 secs

I think that would be less op, Ultimate would benefit the most and so they should.

I think this is already suggested but can you add more value to rare drops such as Vorkath's head (think only use for it is for slayer helms now since assembler can be bought cheap) dragonbone necklace, dragon harpoon?

i've been here from since the server was at 600 players and still played even when the server was at its lowest the only time i didn't play os scape is when the server was turned to spawn for a week and half. i've put countless hours into this game on the pvp world and also the eco world when it was up (i maxed a hcim on the eco world ign: renenutet) i've never donated irl but i've bought around $600 with ingame money and the %15 refund is understandable i can see why people who have donated money out of their bank account would be mad but you have to understand if 100% of the donations were refunded that would not only ruin the server's eco instantly it may cause the server to shut down forever from a 100% refund or, another reset and back to the exact same spot the server is at now.

Celeste

Would it be possible to let us use American express cards? I tried to donate through the credit card option and It was declined because you don't accept that type of card through the credit card option

Iron Man

Would it be possible to let us use American express cards? I tried to donate through the credit card option and It was declined because you don't accept that type of card through the credit card option
Some companies don't accept American Express because they take a larger percentage of the transaction over normal companies so if they already won't let you do it I wouldn't expect that to change.