disappointing

Give it some time, no server just randomly receives a great start without a little(ALOT) bit of work. They have alot planned for the future. It's not that simple. So far the start was a bit rocky but they've worked on it none stop.

They will make promotions in ads and other ways advertising such as youtubers, ads on the top lists/facebook 6 So on but we'll have to wait. The reason they haven't started is because they are under development still and they wanna perfect the server before putting any money into it. If 300 new players come and won't be happy enough with the server 250 of them will leave and the money will be wasted. It's better to wait until they're ready for advertisement but please be patient and let them finish their last updates.

Lipsy

Helper
Staff member
Easier said then done, at the moment there are a lot of things which need to be worked on before anyone even considers advertising. Things need to be fully up to scratch or people will just join and leave because they don't like something. Give it a little bit of time! :)

Alan

Staff member
We been focusing more on updates and perfecting some aspects of the game before we spend a load of money advertising it. It wouldn't be right to be advertising the game when the content we have isn't perfect or what we want. I can understand why it might be a bit disappointing to you but right now focusing on adding back skilling and maybe automated tournaments, more ways of making bm, stuff that will make us stand out and keep our players playing and then we can advertise properly!

FMG

We been focusing more on updates and perfecting some aspects of the game before we spend a load of money advertising it. It wouldn't be right to be advertising the game when the content we have isn't perfect or what we want. I can understand why it might be a bit disappointing to you but right now focusing on adding back skilling and maybe automated tournaments, more ways of making bm, stuff that will make us stand out and keep our players playing and then we can advertise properly!
alot of ppl left alrdy they better be pushing adv like they promised

Vocal

Staff member
There's a lot the developers take in on a day man. It'd be much easier for them to keep track if you post them on the forums as suggestions.
We've definitely been trying to keep you guys satisfied, but something to keep in mind is that players dont come from nowhere. We would love to spend a ton of money on advertisements, but we don't want to take that shot without being sure it's the right moment to take it.
We really appreciate the feedback though. Thanks for keeping us updated with your thoughts.

Lipsy

Helper
Staff member
There's a lot the developers take in on a day man. It'd be much easier for them to keep track if you post them on the forums as suggestions.
We've definitely been trying to keep you guys satisfied, but something to keep in mind is that players dont come from nowhere. We would love to spend a ton of money on advertisements, but we don't want to take that shot without being sure it's the right moment to take it.
We really appreciate the feedback though. Thanks for keeping us updated with your thoughts.
Took the words out my mouth

Situations

Administrator
Staff member
We're negotiating with advertisers right now. One of the big reasons it's been taking us so long to advertise is we've been looking for that big fish. We've been reaching out to a variety of big advertisers but right now they seem to simply not be interested. We're looking to advertise with Sohan, Vihtic and a few others now.

Toplists and other banner ad space is completely sold out. It's a pretty rough market right now. We're trying our best my man.

Situations

Administrator
Staff member
Don't be shocked.
Loyalty update should do the trick to making the server grow.
Or lowering store prices. that should do it too.
Hi man! I've noticed you posting quite a bit of negative feedback. We're always looking for suggestions for new content and bug reports on the forums. If you're interested in voicing your opinions rather than complaining without giving constructive criticism I'd love for you to express your opinions and suggestions via forum topic or my DMs. We're all here because we want to see OS-Scape become an amazing server again. Please do let me know what's on your mind so we can work towards getting you into our corner rather than you attempting to pull ppl away from the game.

Thanks!