Pvp Armour Poll

Steez

So, i spoke with Bennie about some opinions i have with this, im just gonna voice it here and hope to see some feedback
I agree with PvP armours and weapons, yes, i want them to be introduced , but i dont agree with them being put into the revs drop table, i think revs is the main hotspot/only hotspot for pking in the wilderness, i suggested that adding craws bow, the new mace and those drops to revs and then adding pvp drops to maybe other wilderness bosses, not so much multi controlled bosses , as i understand the push to get clans involved and active provides a bigger player base within the server, adding pvp drop table to crazy arch, finatic , spider, calliso ect would make those areas more active, along with the tekton and stuff. thats just my opinion i think revs is a bit to much as is, adding craws bow and stuff will only make someone want to camp revs to get one of those, to then go hunt for pvp armours ect, i also think if armor is degraded , a good cash reward be for killing ppl with it, make it have a low protect value when degraded, so people prodding the best armour in the game basically will come with great risk aswell.

just my opinion, not right or wrong, interested what others think

FSMoe

imagine adding pvp armours and spawning them to ff and frontier legit i can't be asked with this bullshit
your legit giving out raids 2 items to ff rapier justicar ? and what if they spawn pvp armous same thing will happen

SHE

should b e 2 types, degradable and non degradable & u should get them commonly from bosses and rarely from revenants,

Harsh

Administrator
Staff member
imagine adding pvp armours and spawning them to ff and frontier legit i can't be asked with this bullshit
your legit giving out raids 2 items to ff rapier justicar ? and what if they spawn pvp armous same thing will happen
I don't know where people are getting those ideas from. Raids 2 items haven't been given out to any teams nor will they ever be. If pvp armours were added they would remain rare aswell.

If you have an actual reason apart from basing it off accusations, please let us hear them.