sigmund update

can we get ores, logs, anglers, and even maybe zulrah scales sell-able to him?

the ores logs and anglers should be 50 ea. and the scales maybe 1bm each or maybe .5 each? would be cool to see him updated because as it stands alot of bosses drop useless things like these and you should get some reward for them thanks.

Beard

Helper
Staff member
can we get ores, logs, anglers, and even maybe zulrah scales sell-able to him?

the ores logs and anglers should be 50 ea. and the scales maybe 1bm each or maybe .5 each? would be cool to see him updated because as it stands alot of bosses drop useless things like these and you should get some reward for them thanks.
I hope & think they add it next update :)

It'll probably get added within soon, It's a great suggestion since a lot of players wish to have it. Hope they can work on it anytime soon.

Hey brother! Mind giving me a list of of all the items you'd like along with prices? : )
i was thinking logs ores would be 50 ea seeing as only some bosses drop them in small ammounts or the rouges chest. also anglers very hard to get atm would reccommend buffing rouges chests for more pkers and make wildy more active like make the drops like 30-40 each? compared to the like 7 each time u loot one. scales being at .5 bm each would be fair i think.

also currently braces of ethereum are useless from revs cant even sell to sigmund would recommend like 5-15k ea somewhere in that range

Last edited: