Staff Feedback 04/21/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason

🦊
Staff member
Hi everyone, this may be a one off, this may be monthly. Depends on how the community takes to and if we feel the benefits of this are positive.

As always keep away from posting unnecessary insults and cheap shots.

Format:

Owners -
Jason:
Bart:
Situations:

Adminstrators -
Astro:
Harsh:
Bell:

Senior Moderators -
Wanted:
Craig:
Jeff:
TPD:

Moderators -
Kindra32:
Vocal:
Zonox:
Red:
Alan:
Aveeno:

Helpers -
Breakcraft:
Rickard:
Beard:
Missashley:
Maxwell:
Theo:
Lipsy:

Extra comments:​

Last edited by a moderator:

Radar

Bart - One of the best coders ever together with @Situations hands down. Can't blame them for not being active in game due them working behind the scenes. Would rate 10/10 for my geile woeshoem.
Situations - Same as what I stated above about Bart, such a nice and genuine person <3 10/10
Jason - Always willing the best for the game, a really hard worker. Has a lot of knowledge about the game and the community. Knows exactly how to deal with certain things even if it turns into a bad situation. 9/10

Harsh - Good admin, deserve the spot. Very active and interacts a lot with the community. 8/10
Bell - A long term administrator who has changed on Os-Scape. A person with a golden heart. Always in for a talk. 8/10
Astro - Has been with Os-Scape for as long as I can remember. Really active on forums and in-game. 7.5/10

Craig - Personally don't think you deserve the senior rank. Don't ever see you do something else except pking. Not interacting with the community at all in my opinion. Maybe u should try and be more close with the people in-game instead of the clanmates nothing personal however, I like u. 6/10
Jeff - Fits really well in the staff team. Funny person and very likely! 7.5/10
TPD - Good to see that you have decided to come back and help out Os-Scape. You have always been a good staff member. Always down to have a chat. 8/10
Wanted - Cool person, very likely between the community and quite active as well. Keep it going Wanted <3 8/10

Alan - Don't really have a opinion about you due you being ''new'' into the staff team. As far as I know you are making good progress =)
Red - One of the best staff members, such a good person. He went through a lot on Os-Scape and still decided to stick around and help the game. He should definitely get his admin rank back IMO. 9/10
Vocal - Very active in discord and helping everyone with problems. Also active in game. Not much to add tbh! 7.5/10
Kindra32 - Has been staff for atleast 4 times, still a big noob. Na all jokes besides a really good staff member. Very very very Active and always down to help. 8/10
Aveeno - Don't really have a opinion about you due you being ''new'' into the staff team. As far as I know you are making good progress =)
Zonox - Don't really have a opinion about you due you being ''new'' into the staff team. As far as I know you are making good progress =)

Theo - Good helper, has been around for a long time. How are u still helper omfg. :nose: 7.5/10
Maxwell - Don't really have a opinion about you due you being ''new'' into the staff team. As far as I know you are making good progress =)
Rickard - Good staff member, always around and active. Also been around for a long time. 7.5/10
Breakcraft - Good to see that you have returned back as staff, you were such a great and active staff member back then. Keep it going brother. 7.5/10
Beard - Really active, such a good helper. Seen you around a few times and you definitely deserved that promotion! Keep it going 7.5/10
Lipsy - Don't really have a opinion about you due you being ''new'' into the staff team. As far as I know you are making good progress =)
Missashley - Don't really have a opinion about you due you being ''new'' into the staff team. As far as I know you are making good progress =)

Rating of staff members - :

Owners :
Situations - 9 (Constant updates, keeping us up to date in the discord - glad he returned to OSS)
Jason - 9 (Same for Jason, always keeping us up to date and listens to the community)
Bart - 9 (God_Coder)

Administrators :
Harsh - 8.5 ( Active and great to talk to, nothing bad to say about this guy )
Bell - 7 ( Inactive but hes one of the nicest people ive met on OS-Scape )
Astro - 7.5 ( Great guy, havent seen online much but I bet hes doing alot behind the scenes )

Senior moderators :

Craig - 7 ( Great guy to talk with, good pker and content creator )
Jeff - 6 ( Inactive, even though hes an OG )
TPD - 6 (Inactive)
Wanted - 7.5 ( The man behind most of the events, great addition to the staff team )

Moderators :

Alan - 7 ( Good and active lad )
Red - 7.5 ( OG )
Vocal - 8.5 ( Active, nothing bad to say about this guy )
Kindra32 - 8.5 ( Active, nothing bad to say about this guy )
Aveeno - 6 ( Inactive, maybe its just timezones )
Zonox - 7.5 ( Best pvmer, good guy )

Helpers :

Theo - 6 ( Inactive )
Maxwell - 5 ( Active on forums and ingame )
Rickard - 8 ( Active and good lad )
Breakcraft - 7.5 ( Active in discord, forums and ingame )
Beard - 7.5 ( Active in discord, forums and ingame )
Lipsy - 5 ( Active but dont think he adds anything to the staff team )
Missashley - 6.5 ( Active )

Extra comments - :

No hard feelings to anyone that i've rated low.
Just what i've seen out of my eyes.

Last edited:

Ned

Owners -
Jason: 10+ actually cares for this server
Bart: 11+
Situations: one of the best

Adminstrators -
Astro: probably more active on discord tbh
Harsh: puts in work with events etc
Bell: not as active as he used to be.

Senior Moderators -
Wanted: shouldn't be here
Craig: toxic, baits people to flame him, flames, talks shit and never online
Jeff: never pms back also never active anymore
TPD: +1 for admin easily #1

Moderators -
Kindra32: even though this is his 7th time he knows what he is doing and does care for the server and community.
Vocal: good guy puts in work
Zonox: very helpful in the cc
Red: Red Rickard not as active as i'd like but there are a lot of other staff members
Alan: who?
Aveeno: who?

Helpers -
Breakcraft: real OG promote
Rickard: promote this guy jesus +1 super helpful in and out of game.
Beard: tried super hard for the spot on the team, see how long he keeps it up
Missashley: no idea what he is doing. 2nd time now and clueless
Maxwell: who?
Theo: no one really nose about theo anymore.
Lipsy: who?

Jody

Owners -
@Jason on: You are the man of OSS right now, You're the one who believed in it while it was dying and you are the reason why all the hard work is going on right now for OSS. You got my respect, even If.. Jason :)
@Bart : You're a great coder, I'm glad that you recently involved yourself with the community again by being active on forums. "Always good stuff coming from you" ;)
@Situations ations: Not sure tbh, Haven't seen or heard to much of you I've seen you online like once or twice and never see you active on Forums or discord even if you're online. Not sure if you do anything behind the scenes but well, I think you could involve yourself more with the community and keep do what you do. I've seen that you recently involved yourself more with the community by being active on discord so that's a great start. no hard feelings, just honesty & love.

Adminstrators -
@Astro Great Administrator of OS-Scape, I've only heard good stuff about you and I like that you still show activity On forums/discord/In-Game since a lot of high ranked staff members does not do that anymore, unfortunately.
@Harsh h: You're also a great Administrator overall, I'm glad that you keep host events for the server and try to entertain the community.
Bell: Haven't seen or heard so much of you, can't really judge you from that.

Senior Moderators -
@Wanted : I've seen you back n forth on Discord & In-Game you seem to be a nice staff but I think you would be even better if you would increase your activity overall on OSS-
@Craig : I've seen you back n forth on Discord & In-Game you seem to be a nice staff but I think you would be even better if you would increase your activity overall on OSS-
@Jeff : I've seen you back n forth on Discord & In-Game you seem to be a nice staff but I think you would be even better if you would increase your activity overall on OSS-
@TPD : Well, You are pretty active staff member on OSS but you've had periods where you haven't online for a couple of days so that's not the best thing.

Moderators -
@Kindra32 : Well, Always there to help & active a lot on discord and also pretty much in-game. Keep doing you and I hope to see that senior moderator rank next to your name soon.
@Vocal l:Well, Always there to help & active a lot on discord and also pretty much in-game. Keep doing you and I hope to see that senior moderator rank next to your name soon.
@Zonox :You're pretty active also, seen you help In-Game so that's nothing bad. but you can improve your activity In-Game.
@Red : Not seen to much of you so far, can be because of different time-zones.
@Alan : you're a pretty useful staff member on OSS you're always around when it's most players on & when OSS need staff members online.
@Aveeno you're a pretty useful staff member on OSS you're always around when it's most players on & when OSS need staff members online.

Helpers -
@Breakcraft : From first I didn't think you deserved your rank so early but well, now when you got it you've involved yourself more with the community and have Improved your activity & always been help so In my eyes you're doing good so far.
@Rickard : You've been helpful since day 1, I've always appreciated the assistance you've been offering the players of os-scape. can't wait to see more of you my man.
@Beard : You are the most active & helpful staff member that OS-Scape can represent, you've showed a shit ton of interest before you got promoted and also after you were promoted. Keep going & I'm sure that rank will Evolve !!
@Missashley : From first I didn't think you deserved your rank so early but well, now when you got it you've involved yourself more with the community and have Improved your activity & always been help so In my eyes you're doing good so far.
@Maxwell : I'm not very certain about you, I don't know you to well but I've seen you online sometimes & also seen you help players. so nothing bad of you but I'm sure you can do it even better.
@Theo : Well, You're helpful whenever I see you but you can also improve your activity in-game.
@Lipsy Well, You're helpful & active on both Discord, In-game & also active on forums so That's a big Plus. but, you can be more professional as a staff member just in general the way you talk & show yourself as.

Wr fgh

Owners -
Jason: 8 i think hes active and wants to keep the server alive but i still think he can still do better
Bart:
Situations: 9 seen him online testing alot of stuff might look as if hes not doing anything but its pretty sure hes hidden and testing/fixing alot of stuffs

Adminstrators -
Astro: ??
Harsh: always has pm off after the rest ...... 5 pre reset was a spot on 10! [needs to turn pm on and try to help out more]
Bell: 10 cool guy always helping :D

Senior Moderators -
Wanted: 0 [1 is too much for this nugget]
Craig: 8 [really nice guy helps whenever he comes on and is asked]
Jeff: 7 [havent seen him for a while or must have been me inactive but whenever hes on he sometimes helps [must be alot of pms i guess]
TPD: ??

Moderators -
Kindra32: Clout chaser [kappa]
Vocal:
Zonox: ??
Red: 8 red is always the best mod kinda inactive these days , havent seen him in game
Alan: ??
Aveeno: 10/10 Helpful planked for 3k :)

Helpers -
Breakcraft:
Rickard:??
Beard:??
Missashley: missahley gz on helper and would rate 9 cause always helpful and stands up for the helper rank
Maxwell:??
Theo: havent seen him on lately so gonna rate 6
Lipsy: [scammer,trash talker] demote loc would rate 2

Extra comments: all the mods/admins can improve alot i see every1 has their personal issues irl stuff but if u are commited to a game make sure to give your fullest or can resign anytime not gonna reflect hate but its just what it is just keep working hard! make os-scape what it was back in 2016 and get them players! helpers can learn and hopefully they know to apply only when they can help otherwise its just a waste not only for them but for the players aswell
all the ??? are either new people whom i never met or just people i think aare not staff members anymore cause havent seen em[/QUOTE]

Jambu

All of the owners are very committed to the game and doing excellent work. Very hard to compare any of these people!

Admins are very active and helping, really nice and caring people! Especially Harsh and Bell.

Same goes for senior moderators. Absolutely amazing people who are really committed to the game also. Craig always comes when needed and keeps people company. Wanted on the other hand bullies me so 0/5

Moderators:

Kindra32: One of the OG players and a very faithful player.
Vocal: The best moderator this game has ever had, And quite possibly one of the funniest as well :D Great dude. 5/5

Don't really have an opinion on the rest of the mods but i'm sure they're doing amazing work nonetheless.

Helpers have also been very committed and helping. They're all doing marvelous work.

Keep doing what you're doing and don't give up. This server needs all of you now more than ever.

Diazepam

Owners -
Jason: jasons the homie no complaints
Bart: haven't talked to you in a real long time but barts cool
Situations: never really talked to you ben but your a great staff member cares alot about the server, much respect

Adminstrators -
Astro: idk who that is
Harsh: known you for mad long bro, cool ass dude always responds quick, overall good guy, good staff
Bell: bell is honestly the most polite dude and a great fucking staff member.. + he likes my car (liddel biased)

Senior Moderators -
Wanted: wanted is cool, great staff really cares about staff and players always has
Craig: haven't seen craig in awhile but really trustworthy guy and deserves his position
Jeff: jeff is a 10/10 forsure i haven't seen him in awhile but when i do hes very dedicated and has a huge passion for the server
TPD: tpd is a good guy haven't spoken to him in a very long time os n/a

Moderators -
Kindra32: long ass neck
Vocal: idk you bro sorry
Zonox: very good dude lways responds fast very polite very helpful
Red: one of the ogs don't know him very well but from what i remember a really cool dude
Alan: no idea who this is
Aveeno: also helpful haven't known for a long time but can tell he enjoys the sever
Helpers -
Breakcraft: my boy breakcraft :) (lol) hes a good dude very polite very helpful and a huge passion for the server honestly one of the best staff
Rickard: no idea who you are either my man sorry
Beard:??
Missashley:i've seen her/ him around for so long awesome to see that you've gotten helper finally
Maxwell:??
Theo: haven't seen in forever
Lipsy: no idea who you are

Montana

Owners -
Jason: You shouldn't be running the server, sorry i think you're best suited as an admin plus a number of people i talk to don't trust you as owner so they aren't returning...
Bart: Issues with you in the past make me want to give you a 1 but i think you deserve a 8/10 for your comeback
Situations: 4/10, very anti-social doesn't connect well with people in game or solves issues but has his spot coding so he has to stay honestly

Adminstrators -
Astro: 2/10 Have literally never seen you online and i play alot...
Harsh: Should not be an admin, no use to the team with his role and only runs giveaways
Bell: 0/10 never online

Senior Moderators -
Wanted: 7-8/10 not sure how to rate you because you've helped me once yet i never see you on
Craig: 7/10 dont think you do enough to move from where you are
Jeff: Honestly needs a promotion, his activity has become much better and he solves problems and really cares for the game 10/10
TPD: Needs to be demoted he does nothing for the staff team, remove him please

Moderators -
Kindra32: 8/10 leave kindra where he is
Vocal: <- needs promotion immediately
Zonox: 8/10 solid staff member
Red: 10/10 cant think of a better influence on the game at this point
Alan: 5/10 you arent active at all maybe you should go too
Aveeno: <- demote/get rid of useless

Helpers -
Breakcraft: NEEDS TO BE PROMOTED, such a great voice for the community, he solves so many issues going out of his way to help 10/10.
Rickard: Nothing to say about you
Beard:7/10 very likable person but i havent seen you do a whole lot
Missashley: Just got your spot so i've got nothing for you
Maxwell: Demote useless
Theo: Very toxic staff member who has been on the team for too long and needs to go he is a bad influence for the community
Lipsy: Shouldnt be a helper

Comments:
Give jeff his admin back!

Jason

🦊
Staff member
Owners -
Jason: You shouldn't be running the server, sorry i think you're best suited as an admin plus a number of people i talk to don't trust you as owner so they aren't returning...
Bart: Issues with you in the past make me want to give you a 1 but i think you deserve a 8/10 for your comeback
Situations: 4/10, very anti-social doesn't connect well with people in game or solves issues but has his spot coding so he has to stay honestly

Adminstrators -
Astro: 2/10 Have literally never seen you online and i play alot...
Harsh: Should not be an admin, no use to the team with his role and only runs giveaways
Bell: 0/10 never online

Senior Moderators -
Wanted: 7-8/10 not sure how to rate you because you've helped me once yet i never see you on
Craig: 7/10 dont think you do enough to move from where you are
Jeff: Honestly needs a promotion, his activity has become much better and he solves problems and really cares for the game 10/10
TPD: Needs to be demoted he does nothing for the staff team, remove him please

Moderators -
Kindra32: 8/10 leave kindra where he is
Vocal: <- needs promotion immediately
Zonox: 8/10 solid staff member
Red: 10/10 cant think of a better influence on the game at this point
Alan: 5/10 you arent active at all maybe you should go too
Aveeno: <- demote/get rid of useless

Helpers -
Breakcraft: NEEDS TO BE PROMOTED, such a great voice for the community, he solves so many issues going out of his way to help 10/10.
Rickard: Nothing to say about you
Beard:7/10 very likable person but i havent seen you do a whole lot
Missashley: Just got your spot so i've got nothing for you
Maxwell: Demote useless
Theo: Very toxic staff member who has been on the team for too long and needs to go he is a bad influence for the community
Lipsy: Shouldnt be a helper

Comments:
Give jeff his admin back!

Unsure how I can take this into stride really. Nothing you’ve stated is false but it’s not been a factor which has limited us so far. If I feel at any point I’m holding the server back I’ll leave, but as things are I know that’s not the case. There’s nothing I can do to change your friends minds really other than prove them wrong.

Thanks for the feedback

Brooke

Owners -
Jason: 9/10 - Cares a lot for the server and didn't give up on it even at it's weakest times, nice guy.
Bart: 8/10 - Hilarious guy and obviously is 1337_G0D-CODER, small nuts though...
Situations: 10/10 - The homeboy, much respect towards Nick... Cares for everyone and does a great job at developing.

Adminstrators -
Astro: Who dis
Harsh: 8/10 Understands my type of music and loves SMOKO... Host good events as well :)
Bell: 7/10 - We were good friends, much respect towards you but don't see you around as much.

Senior Moderators -
Wanted: 7/10 - Good event organiser, is good at what he does.
Craig: 3/10 - Don't really know how you're Senior-Mod but you must be doing something right :Shrug:
Jeff: 9/10 - Jeff is literally the mother of OSS, shows a lot of dedication towards the server.
TPD: 5/10 - Don't really see adam around, but is a nice guy none the less.

Moderators -
Kindra32: 8/10 - Funny dude, very helpful and makes great guides :)
Vocal: 8/10 - Does his job well
Zonox: 6/10 - Seen ya around, seem like a nice guy.
Red: 5/10 - The original gangster of OSS, although I don't see you around that much.
Alan: 6/10 - Helpful at times, don't see you in game that much though.
Aveeno: Idk

Helpers -
Breakcraft: 8/10 - Very helpful and makes a good Helper.
Rickard: Idk
Beard: Idk
Missashley: Lol
Maxwell: Idk
Theo: 5/10 - Don't see you helping other then pking on alts but a nice guy :)
Lipsy: Idk

Owners -
Jason: 9/10 - Cares a lot for the server and didn't give up on it even at it's weakest times, nice guy.
Bart: 8/10 - Hilarious guy and obviously is good coder as his work shows
Situations: 10/10 - The homeboy, much respect towards Nick... Cares for everyone and does a great job at developing.

Adminstrators -
Astro: Who dis
Harsh: 8/10 Understands many things as his role... Host good events as well :)
Bell: 7/10 - Cool dude,friendsly, much respect towards you but don't see you around as much.

Senior Moderators -
Wanted: 7/10 - Good event organiser, is good at what he does.
Craig: 3/10 - Don't really know how you're Senior-Mod but you must be doing something right :Shrug:
Jeff: 9/10 - Jeff is literally the mother of OSS, shows a lot of dedication towards the server.
TPD: 5/10 - Don't really see adam around, but is a nice guy none the less.

Moderators -
Kindra32: 8/10 - Funny dude, very helpful and makes great guides :)
Vocal: 8/10 - Does his job well
Zonox: 6/10 - Seen ya around, seem like a nice guy.
Red: 5/10 - The original gangster of OSS, although I don't see you around that much.
Alan: 6/10 - Helpful at times, don't see you in game that much though.
Aveeno: Idk

Helpers -
Breakcraft: 8/10 - Very helpful and makes a good Helper.
Rickard: Idk
Beard: Idk
Missashley: Lol
Maxwell: Idk
Theo: 5/10 - Don't see you helping other then pking on alts but a nice guy :)
Lipsy: Idk

I started reading and this seems like this is the one for me thanks brooke :) plank less

Vocal

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Thanks for the feedback so far guys, it’s really great to hear what you guys think we could improve on and what we’re doing well. Keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.