Suggestions #2

A few things I think would be easy to do and improve the experience of the players. These are all just my ideas, if people aren't fond of them all I understand. Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated.

• One of the coolest hardly used features is the clients built in loot notification. You can find this by going to your settings (wrench tab), chat options (3rd inner-tab), click the lightbulb, and the last option allows you to open the "loot notifications sidepanel". You can enable it so that any drop above "x" value notifies you in the chat. The problem with this right now is that it doesn't work properly, and you can pretty much only use it as a way to determine if you got the kill (I use it for this at revs). Additionally, items such as ancient emblems and totems that have a 0 trade value will not show up because they technically have no value.
  • Some of the settings in the menu I just mentioned seem to not work properly. For example, if you have your vial setting set to "keep" it will remove them, and if you have it set to "remove" it will keep them.
  • Add scroll zoom if possible. I know the client emulates the oldschool client (to the best of my knowledge) but having to go to your settings tab in the middle of a fight to zoom in or out is really annoying.
  • The bracelet of ethereum only works if you have absorption toggled to on. The bracelet is always supposed to work if it's charged, and having absorption toggled to on is supposed to take any ether you receive as a drop and add it to your bracelet charges.
  • A couple of revenants should be added throughout the wilderness (only in level 40+) with one or two in an area. Bracelet of ethereum should not work against the ones not located in the cave. This would allow new players to do revenants before they are in a clan but it'll be far more dangerous.
  • Wilderness bosses should be more likely to drop prayer scrolls and other rare items BUT there should be a chance for them to remove the prayer (all prayers, including protect item and overheads) of everyone within 15 squares of them.

• Wilderness bosses should be more likely to drop prayer scrolls and other rare items BUT there should be a chance for them to remove the prayer (all prayers, including protect item and overheads) of everyone within 15 squares of them.
Disagree. No one would bring +1s if this change went through and then pking people at wildy boss would be less worthwhile. Now atleast people are confident in their ability to not get smited but bring +1s so you can still smite some people if they don't pay attention.